Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

I HATE PANTS

Posted

I HATE PANTS

Well of course you do...

Posted

The only thing I wear is pants. Nothing else.

all day. :whistling

Posted

The only thing I wear is pants.  Nothing else.

all day. :whistling

So you go topless??? that's hot

Posted

I'm going to need to see proof of that.

Posted

I'm blind. I need proof too....

Posted

Yeah! I can whine wherever I want!!!!

whine, whine, whine......

Would you like some cheese to go with that?

Posted

That's right...just pants...and a green berret

Posted

That's right...just pants...and a green berret

Wow!!!! If I wern't 150% head overheals in love/lust with the girl I was with and you were not married.....

Posted

was? like past tense? or is...as in currently?

it would be wrong if you weren't "IN" cause you guys are/were cute!

(I am making a very large assumption here....)

Posted

I am as in presently

Posted

use the spoon!

Posted

Berets are hot.

Posted

does that make it painful to wear them?

Posted

does that make it painful to wear them?

heh

Posted

Only when you wear them.

Posted

i think it stemmed from a medieval tourture. the red-hot beret.

those damn frenchies!

Posted

I am as in presently

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WHEW! Much relief!

:happy:

Now continue to go and be super cute you two

Posted

WHEW! Much relief!

:happy:

Now continue to go and be super cute you two

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:happy: :grin

Posted

Heh

Posted

:happy::ralph

yeah...TOO cute

Posted

I was too cute once. It was great.

Posted

Fragggle booobmbmb

Posted

I was too cute once.  It was great.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your even cuter now with that hair! :wink woo woo!

Posted

I need to get away from my desk

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 42 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.