Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

I am going to go buy stuff for dinner and hairspray

Posted

* WALK IN AND MOONS EVERYONE AND WALKS OUT *

Posted

Repeatative

Posted

ugh heart burn.....

yikes....

*Urp* :blink

Posted

What is it now.... n'stuff

Posted

Oh God, I don't want to get up at 4:30am and go to Virginia.......

Posted

Oh God, I don't want to get up at 4:30am and go to Virginia.......

Who's she? Is she cute? I like cute. :happy:

Posted

=( I checked and I can;'t  find a Michigan chapter for those folks hun...am I wrong?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What areas are you close to I find you the close areas to you for you?

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

What areas are you close to I find you the close areas to you for you?

-CatsEye  :cat:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

48125 but I can't find it ANY where

Posted

Morning goths

Posted
:nut Absolute bottom of the mourning to you
Posted

Is it?

Posted

actually...it is the mid-top??

Posted

actually...it is the mid-top??

Are you topless again??? :blink

Posted

Yes I am

Posted

Hot!!!

Posted

Damn...I thought Phee was going Pants-less, not topless....

It woud've been hotter had he been pants-less....wearing a superman cape, and yellow galoshes

Posted

I like pants... so I wear them

Posted

Marc's the topless one lol

Posted

Marc topless? As long as he is wearing black "X's" over the nipples....it's ok...

Thats hot.....especially with the new disgruntled raggetty andy hair

Posted

Anybody want some cophee with sweetend roach eggs?

Posted

I'll skip the sweetened Roach Eggs, and take extra extra maggot milk creamer

Posted

K

Posted

Y

Posted

Jelly

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 42 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.