Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

You know... there is a cheese made from human breast milk in France, that is considered a delicacy

Posted

Yes, but it's french which makes it suck.

Posted

And you put it in your eye

Posted

not on purpose. The stripper did it 'cuse I guess some guys get off on that.. I was not one of them.

Posted

Hmm

Posted

Girl jizz..

Posted

Turtle penis

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

= Slow fucker.

Posted

:laughing

Posted

Morning goths

Posted

Mourning, Phee.

Posted

What can I get you Bren? Mealworm Mocha? perhaps a larva bun?

Posted

I'll just take a cophee.

Posted

Okeeday

Posted

*Eats a banana* Hofs evberbun?

Posted

I wanna nanner too! NO FAIR!

Posted

I am a hobosexual

Posted

You drive a hot pink V-Dub Beetle.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I so do not.

Posted

I think that unicorns are pretty

Posted

but even more important... they taste good.

Posted

They taste a lot like pegasus

Posted

Delish

Posted

I so do not.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Betcha do.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 28 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.