Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Oh come now

Posted

MMM Hmmm.....

2 WEEKS BITCHES! That's right. 2 WEEKS TODAY.

I will be such the tourist!

Mickey Mouse ears Hat and all!

Thats right.

O GOD that florida sun is going to hurt me, and hurt me BAD

Posted

I love Disney World!!!

Posted

I love Disney World!!!

Never been there. I'm going to Boston next week with a bunch of teenagers from church. Should be interesting.... :whistling

Posted

Never been there.  I'm going to Boston next week with a bunch of teenagers from church.  Should be interesting.... :whistling

You dirty dirty man

Posted

Did someone say dirty Man?

Come here you filtiest of filth.....let me suds you up and hose you down with cold water becuase that's all you deserve is cold water you dirty one.

heh heh....feeling funny today...lack of sleep I think

Posted

Lack of sheep?

Posted

Yes....I tried to count them, but they all ran away cause they knew I was plotting to make Gyro's outta them...so I had nothing to count.

Counting goats are not as relaxing as counting sheep that I am going to eat.

Posted

*Phee invokes the spirit of Paperhearts, and fills the cophee house with sheep*

Posted

You know what I noticed?

I change the subject of every subject when I put in my two cents.

Why do I do that?

I'm a subject changer at heart.

Maybe it's cause it reminds me of something else?

??

Hmm.

Posted

Thinking really hurts

Posted

Jeez, I miss Paul.....

Posted

Me too

Posted

Has anyone heard from him at all?

Posted

Not I

Posted

=(

If anyone ever hears from him again, tell him that I said hi and call sometime.

Posted

I'll call ya :wink

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:blink

Should I be scared?

Posted

Ya huh,

Posted

Ya huh,

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I thought so.

Posted

Phee don't mind when I call him?!?!?!

Posted

You have never called me....

Posted

Yes he has. He has called you "Phee." Or shithead. Depends on the day.....

Posted

Well I would have called except you gave me a phone number of 8675309

Posted

You never call... you just show up and ravage my shit box

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 28 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.