Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Time for me to go to werk.

Tootles.

Posted

Bye Miss

Posted

Kelly... Let me teach you some magic words that I used every day...

"Take this number and put it on your no call list."

Posted

Slam a Cophee

Posted

Kelly... Let me teach you some magic words that I used every day...

"Take this number and put it on your no call list."

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll remember this......Thanks Darky

Posted

"Darky"??? Be careful miss.... you might want to um.... find a different nickname...

Posted

Uh oh....did I step on toes? :fear :erm :fear

Ok let me re-phrase before this catches up with me.....

Lets go with

El-Darko!

I like that.....

Posted

That's better much less KKK like!!!

Posted

My tooth hurts.

Posted

That bites

Posted

I need a Jackalope

Don't you mean a Bassalope?

Posted

"Darky"??? Be careful miss.... you might want to um.... find a different nickname...

I'm pretty sure a bald white guy will not be mistaken for, or otherwise construed as an African American. :whistling

Posted

Labels!

Posted

I got approved for unemployment

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Glad to hear that, Al! Are you taking me out to dinner?

Posted

Glad to hear that, Al! Are you taking me out to dinner?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Anytime babes, and I have another interview on wensday

Posted

I was born a poor black child.

Posted

I was born with a coathanger in my head

Posted

oh, see... that was a joke man... referance to one of my all time favorite movies...

Posted

Yes... and mine was quoting my favorite comedian!!!

Posted

I was born once. It was great.

Posted

Being born is one of the coolest things ever.

Posted

Speak for yourself Brenda... you are on a Gothic board

Posted

I was speaking for myself, you big baby!

Posted

You called me baby.... now aren't we getting personal there suger pie?

Posted

No, sweet nuts. We aren't.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.