Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

I hate everyone. Everyone hates me back. I'm mean and nasty. A total bitch.

We'll get along just fine.

Posted

I love you Brenda. :nut

I'm going to sleep now, please continue with the mission.

:fear

Posted

I hate everyone equally. :devil

Posted

I love you Brenda.  :nut

I'm going to sleep now, please continue with the mission.

:fear

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL. Somebody's gotta.

I hate everyone equally.  :devil

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nya, nya, nya.

Posted

I am around about

Posted

I am around about

About where are you around?

Posted

The building

Posted

I don't wanna go to therapy to day dammit!

I wanna eat ice cream and sit and watcxh movies until bedtime.

Posted

Bleorg

Posted

Ahem. All is well.

Carry on

Posted

Carry on lughage??? er lugage, I mean um lhugage?

Posted

I'm wondering where all the ants are coming from ....

Posted

Ants???

Posted

Yep ... ants.

Posted

In the cophee house??? or in our house?

Posted

Our house. I just killed like eight in the studio (one was on my laptop!) and two in the kitchen.

Posted

Ant trap time

Posted

:devil haha bitches. :innocent

Posted

Eh???

Posted

The ants, I was talking to the ants.

Posted

My ants a bitch?

Posted

Yep.

lol, I'm tired.

Posted

You should nap...

Posted

I'm gonna.

Posted

Kewl

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 28 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.