Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

I like pillers

Posted

i love you too.

Posted

Fine you bastards................................don't love me and see what you get

Posted

We love you all night long.

Posted

Good morning.

Posted

Guten Morgen!

I just got home from werk, and now I've cooked myself a yummies breakfast.

Posted

www.goatonapole.com

i've seen the light

Posted

I like light

Posted

I saw the light once. It was bright.

Posted

TURN THAT FUQING LIGHT OFF DAMMIT!

I'M TRYING TO SLEEP MAN JEEEEEEEEZ

Posted

*turns on light and runs*

:fear

Posted

Dox... I was just iddin' I sleep thru bmb drills man, that little lite can't wake me up.

Posted

Morning goths

Posted

Good morning. I'm still sleepy.....

Posted

Go to bed

Posted

But I just got up a few hours ago.

Posted

GO TO BED OR NO COOKIES

Posted

But, I like the cookie.....

Posted

You wanna cookie little girl?

Posted

work, work, work ... that's all I ever do anymore.

LOL, I'm working now.

Posted

Me too... kinda

Posted

LOL, I'm working now.

I can tell.

Posted

Your all employed and junk

Posted

Why must you always talk about other people's junk?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)

    • Scary Guy

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.