Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

You said mowers

Posted

Indeed I did. Good deals they got going on. May be worth it.

Posted

I thought you knew a guy....

Posted

I know a lot of guys ... but all the guys I know have mowers with something wrong with them ... I know nothing about small engines.

Posted

Hmmm and the guy who said he would give us a working one for free?

Posted

He went home last night to fire it up ... hasn't used it in 3 years. Won't start, Fuel line is bad and he can't tell what else. Had been sitting in the back of his garage for years.

Posted

Eek

Posted

So yeah, John Deere is offering huge discounts on their 2005 models with excellent financing options.

Posted

I need stuff and things

Posted

I need food.

Posted

I need to exit... to nice outside

Posted

I've been outside most of the day scrubbing truck rims.

Now I'm inside in the A/C.

Posted

Alternating Current

Posted

I want to scrub my own car rims now, but no one will let me.

Posted

I give you permission

Posted

He went home last night to fire it up ... hasn't used it in 3 years. Won't start, Fuel line is bad and he can't tell what else. Had been sitting in the back of his garage for years.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can fix just about any small engine problem, especially if you are getting it for free.

And if I can't do it, my dad can.

Posted

feed me, seymore!

Posted

All night long

Posted

I have a pool. That is all.

Posted

i live in a van down by the river.

Posted

That is awesome.

Posted

I am at werk... morning holiday goths

Posted

I have a pool.  That is all.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll be there in eight hours.

Posted

I'll be there in eight hours.

Tease

Posted

Today sucks. It's only 9:30am and it feels hot already.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 28 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.