Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

But where will I find cuffs that tiny, Cat?

You REALLY want to get hurt don't you?

Posted

You REALLY want to get hurt don't you?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You don't scare me.

Posted

You don't scare me.

Good. You won't expect the pain when it arrives. :devil

Posted

you both scare me. but I love you.

Posted

Good.  You won't expect the pain when it arrives.  :devil

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Whatever.

you both scare me. but I love you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't be scared. Unless you piss me off, of course.

Posted

Don't be scared. Unless you piss me off, of course.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't worry I'll just piss on you... :fear

*runs and hides*

Posted

Great. I can't wait to come back to town.

Posted

dont take things too seriously.

Posted

dont take things too seriously.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why? Is he really NOT going to piss on me?

Posted

Calm down everyone.... this is going to far..... just stop FIGHTING!!!! *cries*

Posted

Don't try to sweet talk me...

Posted

Yeah....you gotta bitter talk Phee

Posted

I want to be a life gaurd

Posted

I want to be a Dog Trainer who trains people to train thier dogs

Posted

I like traffic lights

Posted

I hate traffic lights.

Screw them.

I like orange cones and road blocks better

Posted

I only like them when they are green.... and not enough to skrew them again

Posted

The red ones are clingy too... sometimes they even fall into the stalker catagory.

Posted

I've read about that

Posted

I have gas. That is all.

Posted

Nothing but gas

Posted

But where will I find cuffs that tiny, Cat?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

These might work for you Brenda:

Small Cuffs

Posted

They are SO cute. Where's Marc?

Posted (edited)

I don't have a Marc..I have a really adorable yellow lab you can pet and make you feel a lot better about EVERYTHING. Come over and hug on him and everything will go away ikf not just for a few... it's worth it.

All of you guys are quitting smoking...is that the problem?

Whoa ... if I smoke around any of you then ask me not to in support of your pain. I think I just got hooked due to situational crap I'm in.

I don't wanna HAVE to have stuff to make me happy man. Bad enuff I take drugs...legal ones ok. Shit...I wish pot would fix everything with as little problems as it CAUSES as a side effect who knows it could be a miracle drug.

Let's put Prozac & Viagra in the water supply and let everyone be happy for a little bit... ANYONE WITH ME??? :grin

Edited by Saephyr
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 28 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.