Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

No presents for you.

Posted

Dammit ... I hate being quiet.

Posted

Silence is golden.

Posted

i make little brown trolls.

Posted

Is that what we're calling it now?

Posted

Is that what we're calling it now?

It's a special new way, just for you.

Posted

Mourning Gothies

Posted

good mourning

kelly need coffee

kelly go make coffee :laughing

Posted

*Phee makes Cophee*

Posted

Brenda...you made me want some new shoes you evil thang

Posted

Afternoon my dark fiends.

Posted

Brenda...you made me want some new shoes you evil thang

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just ordered 4 new pairs. I deserve them.

Posted

whats this on the end of my finger?? :erm :confused

Posted

hrmm... what color is it? shape? size? smell? does it whimper in the night, or burninate peasants?

Posted

Where were your fingers at? :ohmy:

Posted

Where were your fingers at?  :ohmy:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You don't want to know.

I was thinking, DV. You should change your name to CheeryBloodSucker. I think that it would be cute. That is all.

Posted

20 questions about what is ON HIS FINGER!

Is it furry?

Does it have personality?

Does it glow in the dark?

Does it have a sweet odor?

Is it salty?

Is it bumpy?

Is is smooth?

Is it Elasticky?

Does it have spots?

Is it squishy?

Can it be concidered an ingredient?

Is it smaller thatn/bigger than a dime?

Is it frothy?

Is it crusty?

Does it smell like poop?

Can it be trained?

Can it be used as glue?

Will it jump if startled?

Does it have to be refrigorated?

And Finally, what is your intent with this mystery thing?

Posted

My daughter is 7 today ... where did the time go?

Posted

down the back of your couch. allong with my shaver and watch

Posted

Want to borrow mine?

Posted

I don't doubt it Head Wreck. My couch is comfy ... but it also likes to make things disappear.

Posted

My daughter is 7 today ... where did the time go?

Happy birthday small-fry!!! =)

Posted

shes edible?? :blink

Posted
:ohmy: *Shocked*
Posted

Finger residue and a hungry hungry couch...

What a combo!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.