Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

TP party!

Posted

Good mourning.

Posted

Where's mah cophee, bitches??

Posted

Where's mah cophee, bitches??

Here y'are

Posted

Muchas gracias.

Posted

You are so dirty

Posted

Nuh uhhhh. I took a shower.

Posted

Nuh uhhhh. I took a shower.

Posted

You must be twice as clean... or was it a golden shower?

Posted

Oh, EW.

Posted

BTW Brenda.... did you ever end up using the gift I gave you when you were here???

Posted

My coffee from work is either soapy-tasting or just burnt...but I'm still drinking it.

Posted

My coffee from work is either soapy-tasting or just burnt...but I'm still drinking it.

We are in the same boat

Posted

Not as cool as coffee ninjas. Sorry.

Posted

Uh-huh... you do realize that Pirates are far better than ninjas anyday?

Posted

Show me a pirate, and I'll show you a ninja that never learned to be stealthy.

Posted

Ninjas can kill Pirates

Posted

Text example of a Ninja killing a Pirate.

"Garr, it be a fine day to be sailin' the seven seas, Garrrr!"

The salty wind falls deadly silent.

Not a sound is heard.

"Garrr, what be-" *snap*

Posted

Text example of a Ninja killing a Pirate.

"Garr, it be a fine day to be sailin' the seven seas, Garrrr!"

The salty wind falls deadly silent.

Not a sound is heard.

"Garrr, what be-" *snap*

Nice

Posted

And the ninja gets to the ship without being seen how?

Oh yes... at night. I walk on water at night too. *rolls eyes*

Besides.. the little fucker's gotta sleep sometime.

*Chop*

Posted

And the ninja gets to the ship without being seen how?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If we knew how, he wouldn't be much of a ninja now would he?

Posted

If we knew how, he wouldn't be much of a ninja now would he?

Indeed

Posted

I think that pretty much covers it.

Resolved: That ninjas are totally awesomer than pirates.

*gavel smack*

Posted

I think that pretty much covers it.

Resolved: That ninjas are totally awesomer than pirates.

*gavel smack*

Good now we can move on... thanks miss

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.