Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Tease

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wha??

Today sucks. It's only 9:30am and it feels hot already.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's hot here as well.....

Posted

Wha??

You won't really be there in 8 hours temptress.... here you are letting him think that he gets to see you in a bathing suit... and you are going to stay in B-more laughing at his frustration

Posted

letting him think that he gets to see you in a bathing suit...
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Gets to? Ew. That, my friend, would be an incredible disappointment for him.

Posted

Gets to? Ew. That, my friend, would be an incredible disappointment for him.

And Tom Cruise is a normal balanced person.... right

Posted

I'm totally serious. I feel really weird in a swimsuit.

Posted

Let him feel you, and he can tell you whether you feel weird or not

Posted

LOL

Posted

I want a pool. Life would be better with a pool and less central air usage. I had a pool ... I miss it.

Posted (edited)

mmm Chlorine

Edited by phee
Posted

Mmm morphine.

Posted

would you like to swing on a star?

Posted

Just like my kids. Always hanging all over me.

Posted

can i hang you?

Posted

I want to hang myself, because of my hang ups. I just keep getting hung up on them. I want to hang them out to dry....

Posted

Bleeorg

Posted

Well hung or not?

Posted

i live in a van down by the river.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:laughing :laughing :laughing

I'm in pain from that!

:woot: :woot: :woot:

Posted

I want some new shoes, dammit.

Posted

beer me.

Posted

Sear me.

Posted

I want a pool. Life would be better with a pool and less central air usage. I had a pool ... I miss it.

The pool is down for readjustments... Once it's back up, y'all are welcome over anytime. With or without kiddies.

Posted

Morinng goths

Posted

Guten Morgan

Posted

Ugh.....

Posted

Hey Bren....

Hows the "Q"?

Feeling better today?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.