Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

who wants to touch my junk?

Posted

OMFG.... I am so.... scattared and I don't know WTF to.... aggg

Posted

You could throw chickens

Posted

That'll werk

Posted

OMG! Someone save me. My employers have setup a radio advertising thingy... they are here doing a live broadcast today and they keep making me talk on the radio... and it's a Pop station.... they are making me listen to it!!!! ACK!!!!

Posted (edited)

OMG! Someone save me. My employers have setup a radio advertising thingy... they are here doing a live broadcast today and they keep making me talk on the radio... and it's a Pop station.... they are making me listen to it!!!! ACK!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Quick! for the love of Bob jab pencils in to your ears, don't listen to it! Then start cursing and drooling a lot, they'll leave you alone in no time and be to afraid that you'll kill everyone to fire you.

Edited by odims_sphere
Posted

*phee dies*

Posted

*odims sacrifices a goat phor phee*

Posted

*phee is reborne*

Posted

*starts nailing phee to a cross*

Posted

Hey that tickles

Posted

OMG! Someone save me. My employers have setup a radio advertising thingy... they are here doing a live broadcast today and they keep making me talk on the radio... and it's a Pop station.... they are making me listen to it!!!! ACK!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HAHAHAHAAAA!

Ew.

Posted

I am grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...........................

Posted

I recommend explosives.

Posted

I am feeling sick with stress

Posted

Why, Phee?

Posted

why not?

Posted

Yeah, why not?

Posted

Family drama... and I am being a needy little bitch

Posted

It's okay to be needy, Phee. Just don't try it with me.

Posted

I Kneed Brenda

Posted

I Kneed Brenda

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll "knee" you! Now quit yer whining!

Posted

*Phee serves whine and cheese*

Posted

That's more like it.

Posted

Would you like spider eggs and maggot paste

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)

    • Scary Guy

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.