Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

10 cents a pail!

Posted

Sent in the mail.

Posted

Are you Ryhming on purpose... or just on the surface?

Posted

When I have the time, I like to rhyme, does this sound like poetry or a bunch of slime?

Posted

*sigh*

Posted

Crappy day. Started out with the storm knocking out power at my house. I had to come to work with no shower. DAmnit!! I hate that. I feel cruddy all day... no matter how many times I go in the bathroom and wash my face. I never really feel like I have woke up either. gah... cant wait to get home and shower.

Posted

Crappy day. Started out with the storm knocking out power at my house. I had to come to work with no shower. DAmnit!! I hate that. I feel cruddy all day... no matter how many times I go in the bathroom and wash my face. I never really feel like I have woke up either. gah... cant wait to get home and shower.

Please report to the pitty party thread.... thankyou

Posted

No... I'm going to stay right here and stink up the coffee

Posted

No... I'm going to stay right here and stink up the coffee

Do we charge extra for that?

Posted

We should. I mean, we charge extra to piss in your cornflakes.

Posted

We should. I mean, we charge extra to piss in your cornflakes.

He eats Cornflakes? :blink

I'm switching cereals...

Posted

I switched cereals once... it was great

Posted

I worked 11 hours today ... it was great.

It took me an hour to get to work this morning ... it was great.

I drove pick-up trucks all day long ... it was great.

I carried things like brake rotors around all day and impressed guys ... it was great.

I heard "Your the cutest driver I've ever seen." a lot today and "Hey! Tim has a GIRL driver working for him!" ... it was great.

I like my job. It's great.

Posted

wow

Posted

Something wrong Phee?

Posted

Something wrong Phee?

Not at all... sounds like you had a day... and it was great... (and yes you are a cute driver BTW)

Posted

Not at all... sounds like you had a day... and it was great... (and yes you are a cute driver BTW)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:blushing Thanks babe. :happy:

Posted

The cutest... you will have to fend them off with a stick (wait cars n'stuff) a crowbar...

Posted

I saw crowbar once. I don't remember if they were great

Posted

Yeah they opened for Morbid Angel... who was great

Posted

yes..yes they were.. aaahh High school

Posted

i make little brown trolls.

Posted

I got more work on my armband tattoo!

nYTE WENT with ME ..it's nice.

Still keepig weight off.

Got my con trip cancelled grrrrrrrrrrrr

I wanna updo hair do from K\Bella like she said would look nice on me *grin*

Posted

Why did I post this here?

Must be the pain meds

Posted

mmmmm....pills...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)

    • Scary Guy

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.