Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Nope.  I imported them from my property.

But you are doing in the DGN cophee house which means that I accept paypal

Posted

A bug bit my collarbone last night and it itches like the dickens.

Posted

How much does the dickens itch?

Posted

Exactly as much as my collarbone does.

Posted

Cophee?

Posted

Only if it's infused with anti-itch cream.

Posted

Isn't all of it?

Posted

what is this thing i hear of called a "life"? :blink

Posted

"Let's go crazy! Let's get nuts !"

Posted

*Trips Melissa before she gets too far...  covers her with chocolate syrup... then dumps a bucket of ants on her*

:-)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Shows Marc the keys to my brand new Mazda 3 I bought today with the clutchless manual (okay, okay Phee can't drive a stick ...)

and says ... "Wanna drive it?"

Posted

Shows Marc the keys to my brand new Mazda 3 I bought today with the clutchless manual (okay, okay Phee can't drive a stick ...)

and says ... "Wanna drive it?"

Point's out to Melissa that a "clutchless manual" is marketing talk for "automatic transmission connected to pseudo-manual gearchange".

And heck yeah I wanna drive it!! :tongue:

Posted

Point's out to Melissa that a "clutchless manual" is marketing talk for "automatic transmission connected to pseudo-manual gearchange". 

And heck yeah I wanna drive it!!    :tongue:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know that ... but dude, it's still fun!!!

Posted

Kelly -

This is the one I bought, only in grey.

http://www.mazdausa.com/MusaWeb/displayPag...vehicleCode=M3S

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

AWWW CUTE!

Very nice.....It fits the personality! You ever notice that? How you can sterotype cars/owners?

Another thing I've noticed......I think you can tell the way a person drives by the way they handle the shopping cart! You can tell a persons personality by thier car and how they drive it!

I don't know, maybe thats just me? :whistling

Posted

Rayne,

Congratulations on your new car. Very nice.

Posted

Yay

Posted

A little less enthusiasm, Phee. You could have a stroke.

Posted

A little less enthusiasm, Phee. You could have a stroke.

Thank you nurse Brenda!!!!!

Posted

Now roll over so that I can stick this thermometer up your pasty white ass.

Posted

I love it when you talk like that...

Posted

Tease....

Posted

:innocent

Posted

Don't go putting that fake-ass halo on your head, trying to be all innocent with me. It......won't.......work......

Posted

Fine. *Grabs Brenda, carries her to her bed, ties her to the frame and starts sloooooly licking my way up her thigh....*

:erm

Posted
:whip
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.