Brenda Starrr Posted March 14, 2007 Posted March 14, 2007 I think we should all thank Brenda for bringing all this nice weather with her. Thank you Brenda we all love you! And I love you, too!
odims_sphere Posted March 15, 2007 Posted March 15, 2007 "chewing gum is really gross, chewing gum I hate the most" My kids like the new willy wonka movie.
Msterbeau Posted March 15, 2007 Posted March 15, 2007 I'll take some sex please. And let me be perfectly clear: With Carla. First. Phee will have to wait his turn.
Brenda Starrr Posted March 15, 2007 Posted March 15, 2007 I was thinking fish... Nuh uhh. YOU were thinking All-Bran and Metamucil. *runs*
Brenda Starrr Posted March 15, 2007 Posted March 15, 2007 Marc refuses to share his All-Bran as it means that EVERYONE will poop as well as he.
Msterbeau Posted March 15, 2007 Posted March 15, 2007 Marc refuses to share his All-Bran as it means that EVERYONE will poop as well as he. Nobody poops like Odims can. And... at least I don't need a walker on the dance floor, menopause breath.
Brenda Starrr Posted March 15, 2007 Posted March 15, 2007 Nobody poops like Odims can. And... at least I don't need a walker on the dance floor, menopause breath. You'd be less of a prick if you weren't farting dust all the time.
Msterbeau Posted March 15, 2007 Posted March 15, 2007 I wouldn't be farting dust all the time if you didn't take all the water to cool your hot flashes.
Brenda Starrr Posted March 15, 2007 Posted March 15, 2007 I wouldn't be farting dust all the time if you didn't take all the water to cool your hot flashes. I will have you know that those are NOT "hot flashes." They are "personal summers." Butthole.
Rayne Posted March 15, 2007 Posted March 15, 2007 (edited) Look! It's my old lease Mazda!!! They gray 2006 Mazda 3 with 19k miles ... Go buy it. I took good care of it. http://www.livoniautoplex.com/pages/used.html Edited March 15, 2007 by Rayne
phee Posted March 16, 2007 Author Posted March 16, 2007 Blah to the blah and the blah blah blah... Just wanted to know that I was even in existance... but the blah to the blah.... just keep moving and trying to connect myself... and blah blah blah.... like it used to be? happy to see me? blah to the blah... point in this direction or that one... ask for help or something else... blah you too? of course I blah... fight so hard... is there nothing or no one... nag and blah... wish and blah...
xBrutalBeautyx Posted March 18, 2007 Posted March 18, 2007 Happy Hangover Day! Anyone get smashed? Growl and curse at loved ones? Fist fight? Drink 2 fifths of irish whisky with friends and still manage remember last night? Drunk dial people? (you know who you are, lol) Throw candy, sing loud irish punk, and in general acted like an ass? Well, I did! It was very fun!!! I hope you guys had as much fun as I did last night too! Cheers.
BrassFusion Posted March 18, 2007 Posted March 18, 2007 Happy Hangover Day! Anyone get smashed? Growl and curse at loved ones? Fist fight? Drink 2 fifths of irish whisky with friends and still manage remember last night? Drunk dial people? (you know who you are, lol) Throw candy, sing loud irish punk, and in general acted like an ass? Well, I did! It was very fun!!! I hope you guys had as much fun as I did last night too! Cheers. Best St. Pat's EVAR, pr00ty m0ch! why the hell weren't you at city? and if you were, why the hell didn't you find my drunk ass? i wore a sign all night saying "will harangue for money"
c0pper Posted March 19, 2007 Posted March 19, 2007 I've been back here for about 2 weeks in michigan (after 8 years away)...and I still haven't met anyone worthy here in bloomfield. I have almost gotten into 2 fights at kroger because of all these prissy f*c$ing b^t%hes wanting to run me over with shopping carts...they don't expect people not to oblige them... *sigh* I hate bloomfield HATE HATE HATE It's like a wannabe rodeo drive mixed with nursing home/retirement village HATE!!!! Im 28 btw.... HATE!
Recommended Posts