odims_sphere Posted March 20, 2007 Posted March 20, 2007 It's that reason alone why cophee makes me so happy!
kellygrrrrrl Posted March 20, 2007 Posted March 20, 2007 *opens mouth to catch urine* OPEN WIIIIIIDE!
Brenda Starrr Posted March 21, 2007 Posted March 21, 2007 I do NOT want to go to that God-forsaken store to work today. I'm afraid that they will piss me off even more and I will get myself fired.
CatsEyeOfTheWiccan Posted March 21, 2007 Posted March 21, 2007 I do NOT want to go to that God-forsaken store to work today. I'm afraid that they will piss me off even more and I will get myself fired. I don't want to see that happen to you at your job..but wishes you the best of luck. -CatsEye
Brenda Starrr Posted March 21, 2007 Posted March 21, 2007 I don't want to see that happen to you at your job..but wishes you the best of luck.-CatsEye If they would quit insulting me AND my intelligence, I'd be fine. I'm requesting a transfer today. But, I hope that one of the two jobs for which I interviewed will come through. More money and more hours means good things for my family.
CatsEyeOfTheWiccan Posted March 21, 2007 Posted March 21, 2007 If they would quit insulting me AND my intelligence, I'd be fine. I'm requesting a transfer today. But, I hope that one of the two jobs for which I interviewed will come through. More money and more hours means good things for my family. That is always important taking care of the family unit. So, when am I going come over and hang out with you and Jeff?? -CatsEye
Brenda Starrr Posted March 21, 2007 Posted March 21, 2007 (edited) That is always important taking care of the family unit. So, when am I going come over and hang out with you and Jeff??-CatsEye I cannot allow that. If I've known you for a couple of years like I do a very select few here (or, you're Steven), I would. Otherwise, I just can't. Edited March 21, 2007 by Brenda Starrr
CatsEyeOfTheWiccan Posted March 22, 2007 Posted March 22, 2007 I cannot allow that. If I've known you for a couple of years like I do a very select few here (or, you're Steven), I would. Otherwise, I just can't. Well, I hope to see you guys at The Ritz on Thursday or The Red Apple on Friday. -CatsEye
Brenda Starrr Posted March 22, 2007 Posted March 22, 2007 Ugh. I need to go get some cophee REALLY soon.
BrassFusion Posted March 23, 2007 Posted March 23, 2007 I just dipped my sugar cubes in my cophee and observed them before they dissolved. It occurs to me that, had I eaten the cophee-soaked cubes instead of using them to sweeten said cophee, I would almost certainly not be the first person to ever have done so. Thus, I bothered not and commenced to stirring.
BrassFusion Posted March 23, 2007 Posted March 23, 2007 nawp, caffeine. 4 miles later and i'm still a-flyin' high
DarkVampire Posted March 24, 2007 Posted March 24, 2007 Flying high is over rated. I prefer to get down low.
Brenda Starrr Posted March 25, 2007 Posted March 25, 2007 Goooooooooood mourning, my lovely, lovely friends!
Recommended Posts