phee Posted April 12, 2007 Author Posted April 12, 2007 Sorry about the bug eye thing... I'll be in my office
odims_sphere Posted April 12, 2007 Posted April 12, 2007 If there's a steady paycheck involved, I'll believe in anything you say.
odims_sphere Posted April 12, 2007 Posted April 12, 2007 If sombody asks you if you're a god you say YES!
odims_sphere Posted April 12, 2007 Posted April 12, 2007 Things were going fine until dickless here shut off the protection grid. Is this true? Yes it's true... this man has no dick.
odims_sphere Posted April 12, 2007 Posted April 12, 2007 This reminds me of that time you tried to drill a hole in your head.
phee Posted April 12, 2007 Author Posted April 12, 2007 That would have worked if you hadn't stopped me
odims_sphere Posted April 12, 2007 Posted April 12, 2007 Sombody blows their nose and you want to keep it?
odims_sphere Posted April 12, 2007 Posted April 12, 2007 Don't look directly at the trap. I looked at the trap Ray.
odims_sphere Posted April 12, 2007 Posted April 12, 2007 I had part of a slinky once, but I straightened it.
phee Posted April 12, 2007 Author Posted April 12, 2007 Let's show this prehistoric bitch how we do things downtown...
mallochai Posted April 12, 2007 Posted April 12, 2007 Let's show this prehistoric bitch how we do things downtown... this is rather like being around people who smoke lots of pcp.
phee Posted April 12, 2007 Author Posted April 12, 2007 this is rather like being around people who smoke lots of pcp. People who smoke pcp quote Ghostbusters non-stop?
odims_sphere Posted April 13, 2007 Posted April 13, 2007 People who smoke pcp quote Ghostbusters non-stop? As a matter of fact they do!
Recommended Posts