BrassFusion Posted April 5, 2007 Posted April 5, 2007 I like pants How many of your almost 32,000 posts...
c0pper Posted April 5, 2007 Posted April 5, 2007 I like pants I love lamp DUDE! I wanna kill a man with a trident! If only real life were like the movies!
Brenda Starrr Posted April 5, 2007 Posted April 5, 2007 Can someone please tell me WHERE Spring went????
Msterbeau Posted April 5, 2007 Posted April 5, 2007 Can someone please tell me WHERE Spring went???? I took out my pool... and scared it off. Sorry.
odims_sphere Posted April 5, 2007 Posted April 5, 2007 Speaking of pool, you ever wonder why bacon sizzles but a rock is hot when it falls from space after three guys rob my basement?
odims_sphere Posted April 5, 2007 Posted April 5, 2007 Ahh hence the phrase world wide pool, or WWP for short. Thanx that solves everything.
phee Posted April 5, 2007 Author Posted April 5, 2007 I do what I can... Now that would be something if you could do what you can't
Brenda Starrr Posted April 5, 2007 Posted April 5, 2007 God, I hate today. How could something that started so wonderfully end up so shitty???
CandyQuackenbush Posted April 6, 2007 Posted April 6, 2007 I say the samething every morning I wake up.
BrassFusion Posted April 7, 2007 Posted April 7, 2007 *cries* i'm so bored... i wish i was tired so i could go to sleep and have interesting dreams...
DarkVampire Posted April 7, 2007 Posted April 7, 2007 All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream Edgar Allan Poe
Recommended Posts