odims_sphere Posted April 19, 2007 Posted April 19, 2007 I have cophee gut already this morning. and I want another dollar
odims_sphere Posted April 19, 2007 Posted April 19, 2007 I can't take it any more *tears clothes off*
odims_sphere Posted April 19, 2007 Posted April 19, 2007 pure crisco and lard for me please. None of that funny flavorins' 'yall put in it nowadays
odims_sphere Posted April 19, 2007 Posted April 19, 2007 I'm going to have to turn you in to a dog for a while.
Msterbeau Posted April 19, 2007 Posted April 19, 2007 I posted in the Cophee House once. It was a bitter experience.
Saephyr Posted April 19, 2007 Posted April 19, 2007 " Sharks control these waters... Sharks control these waters...forget about the life preserver just swim as fast as you can. Swim, swim like a muther fucker" Name them lyrics Phee
Brenda Starrr Posted April 19, 2007 Posted April 19, 2007 So, um, Odims.... If I give you a ten spot, will you "churn up" some cottage cheese for me? YOU know the kind. From the fat vanilla straw that turns red when it's full?
odims_sphere Posted April 20, 2007 Posted April 20, 2007 For you Brenda, anything. You don't even have to pay me. *churn churn* I think you just like watching the pumping motion of the churn
Amerist Posted April 21, 2007 Posted April 21, 2007 Phee, where did that strange animated gif come from?
phee Posted April 21, 2007 Author Posted April 21, 2007 Phee, where did that strange animated gif come from? To be honest... I did a search on religious animated gifs... and this was somewhere after page 10
Amerist Posted April 21, 2007 Posted April 21, 2007 To be honest... I did a search on religious animated gifs... and this was somewhere after page 10 Religious? Well, I do like it. Good call. ...religious... Now I'm even more curious.
Recommended Posts