phee Posted April 2, 2007 Author Posted April 2, 2007 stupid orb weavers infesting my car I hate those orb weavers... you know who brought them into the state I hear? Bob Shockman...
Rayne Posted April 2, 2007 Posted April 2, 2007 I hate those orb weavers... you know who brought them into the state I hear? Bob Shockman... of course.
odims_sphere Posted April 3, 2007 Posted April 3, 2007 Oh and there s a dog in the parking lot I guess that's better than a parking lot in the dog
Saephyr Posted April 3, 2007 Posted April 3, 2007 Odims...where did you get that brain? I really love it! Can I have one? Ok stop laughing you arse... really...can you send me the file? OH yes...did Candy get my package?
phee Posted April 3, 2007 Author Posted April 3, 2007 Candy can't wait to get a hold of Odims package
Msterbeau Posted April 3, 2007 Posted April 3, 2007 I sent my package to Carla via FedEx. Because it absolutely, positively had to be there.
Brenda Starrr Posted April 3, 2007 Posted April 3, 2007 WTF is an orb weaver?? Oh, EW....listen to this: Jeff had taken some samples at a jail for testing. When he pulled one of the SEALED bags out, he found a nasty wolf spider in the SEALED bag. I'm just glad that shit wasn't in the house!!!
Brenda Starrr Posted April 4, 2007 Posted April 4, 2007 Oh maaaaaaaaaan......... I don't WANNA drive an hour to my freakin' job today. We have a makeover event going on, and these women are CRACKHEADS.
DarkVampire Posted April 4, 2007 Posted April 4, 2007 But in any case, good morning to you and the fine goths here.
odims_sphere Posted April 4, 2007 Posted April 4, 2007 Oh maaaaaaaaaan......... I don't WANNA drive an hour to my freakin' job today. We have a makeover event going on, and these women are CRACKHEADS. You still have to do my make up and maybe a pedicure!
Brenda Starrr Posted April 4, 2007 Posted April 4, 2007 After I deal with all the crackheads, I'll see if I can fit you in.
Msterbeau Posted April 4, 2007 Posted April 4, 2007 You still have to do my make up and maybe a pedicure! Is it pedicure day? Sweet!!! Should we bring Phee this time?
odims_sphere Posted April 4, 2007 Posted April 4, 2007 Is it pedicure day? Sweet!!! Should we bring Phee this time? No way! remember what happened last time? I'm still finding toenail clippings in places I didn't know I had.
Msterbeau Posted April 4, 2007 Posted April 4, 2007 No way! remember what happened last time? I'm still finding toenail clippings in places I didn't know I had. Right then. No phee.
Msterbeau Posted April 4, 2007 Posted April 4, 2007 No phee. Hey. if there's no phee, does that mean we don't have to pay?
odims_sphere Posted April 4, 2007 Posted April 4, 2007 Hey. if there's no phee, does that mean we don't have to pay? Negitive, this is still a pay to play party
odims_sphere Posted April 5, 2007 Posted April 5, 2007 "I'm Bruce Dickenson I put my pants on one leg at a time, but once their on... I make gold records"
Recommended Posts