Brenda Starrr Posted April 13, 2007 Posted April 13, 2007 This must be why I don't smoke PCP, despite the fact that I love that movie.
odims_sphere Posted April 13, 2007 Posted April 13, 2007 It is prolly one of the greatest movies of all time.
mallochai Posted April 13, 2007 Posted April 13, 2007 When they're not quoting ghostbusters, then they're usually making things up that sound rather convincingly like ghostbusters, but the lines are too disjointed to be able to tell.
Homicidalheathen Posted April 15, 2007 Posted April 15, 2007 Ouch. My throat hurts. I am letting a few peeps down this weekend....I have to get better. sorry out there.
DarkVampire Posted April 17, 2007 Posted April 17, 2007 Ouch. My throat hurts. I am letting a few peeps down this weekend....I have to get better. sorry out there. I just had a dirty thought. Never mind.
phee Posted April 17, 2007 Author Posted April 17, 2007 I just had a dirty thought. Never mind. *sigh*
kellygrrrrrl Posted April 17, 2007 Posted April 17, 2007 My thoughts aren't dirty....they're just dusty! Good Mournin Freaks and Geeks! How have things been?....I've been in hiding for a bit! Just trying to get my shit strait and get it together!
Head Wreck Posted April 17, 2007 Posted April 17, 2007 i like cheese i like garlic the combination is moorish. Wreckie is now full.
Brenda Starrr Posted April 18, 2007 Posted April 18, 2007 Why is it that I have so much to do, but no energy to do it??
ManicQueen Posted April 18, 2007 Posted April 18, 2007 Why is it that I have so much to do, but no energy to do it?? You need a little more cophee in your life!
Brenda Starrr Posted April 18, 2007 Posted April 18, 2007 Well, I'm on my first cup. *raises mug* Here's to hoping the cophee doing its job!
Brenda Starrr Posted April 18, 2007 Posted April 18, 2007 Well, I'm on my first cup. *raises mug* Here's to hoping the cophee doing its job!
Homicidalheathen Posted April 18, 2007 Posted April 18, 2007 Here's a 20. Can I get some fries with that shake for 50?
Recommended Posts