Amerist Posted April 21, 2007 Posted April 21, 2007 And here I am ascribing to a religion that doesn't involve ... spacecraft flying through a landscape dominated by two green moons, vale choking mists, and spires of brown rock. And a rather bored looking sword. How is today going for everyone? I came back to Michigan, so decided that I'd find a way to drop into the forum.
phee Posted April 21, 2007 Author Posted April 21, 2007 And here I am ascribing to a religion that doesn't involve ... spacecraft flying through a landscape dominated by two green moons, vale choking mists, and spires of brown rock. And a rather bored looking sword. How is today going for everyone? I came back to Michigan, so decided that I'd find a way to drop into the forum. Do you feel dropped now?
Brenda Starrr Posted April 22, 2007 Posted April 22, 2007 For you Brenda, anything. You don't even have to pay me. *churn churn* I think you just like watching the pumping motion of the churn You know me so well.
odims_sphere Posted April 23, 2007 Posted April 23, 2007 I can be your chum baby... Chum babys... hrm... Interesting idea!
phee Posted April 23, 2007 Author Posted April 23, 2007 Yes... they can wiegh about the same as bowling balls
kellygrrrrrl Posted April 23, 2007 Posted April 23, 2007 Good Afternoon Freaks! Hope all is well! Whats all this chum talk? Can I pur it down my pants please? I like the feel of fish bones and guts on my skin!!!
phee Posted April 23, 2007 Author Posted April 23, 2007 Good Afternoon Freaks!Hope all is well! Whats all this chum talk? Can I pur it down my pants please? I like the feel of fish bones and guts on my skin!!! Ia Ia
kellygrrrrrl Posted April 24, 2007 Posted April 24, 2007 doo doo doo Hi! I need coffee....I'M WAY too lazy to make it, but I will. Whats happening geeks?
odims_sphere Posted April 24, 2007 Posted April 24, 2007 Morning Kelly. I'd make you coffee, but I'm at werk this is the best I can do:
kellygrrrrrl Posted April 24, 2007 Posted April 24, 2007 Thanks Odims! Irish setters have way too long of hair, and it's kinda wirey..... I'll take boiled poodle please!
odims_sphere Posted April 24, 2007 Posted April 24, 2007 Not good, you just end up with a puddle of poodle.
kellygrrrrrl Posted April 24, 2007 Posted April 24, 2007 hmmm... I wonder what a Peanut butter & dingleberry jelly sammich would taste like.... I wonder if it is crunchy? All the unanswerable mysteries of life.....
Recommended Posts