phee Posted April 28, 2007 Author Posted April 28, 2007 Ahhh so high in fiber then? No, high in phonebookonium particals
odims_sphere Posted April 28, 2007 Posted April 28, 2007 No, high in phonebookonium particals With mint frosting?
phee Posted April 28, 2007 Author Posted April 28, 2007 Welll yeah... and there is a dog in the parking lot
phee Posted April 28, 2007 Author Posted April 28, 2007 I need to mow my grass When you say that it reminds me of russian pork
odims_sphere Posted April 28, 2007 Posted April 28, 2007 Is that when pigs are running for their lives?
odims_sphere Posted April 28, 2007 Posted April 28, 2007 In case anyone cares, (I do BTW), the Lions have taken yet another reciever as their first round pick in the NFL draft. Most likely though they'll trade down for more picks.
phee Posted April 28, 2007 Author Posted April 28, 2007 I dunno but the wings just pulled a victory out of their butt
odims_sphere Posted April 28, 2007 Posted April 28, 2007 yup, and the pistons just moved into the second round of their playoffs with a 4 game sweep of orlando
Brenda Starrr Posted April 29, 2007 Posted April 29, 2007 Girls... People... now you are being silly!Brenda please don't hurt me *cowers in corner* Imma shit in your eye.
odims_sphere Posted April 29, 2007 Posted April 29, 2007 wow, that's just not an attractive image i just got. A corny, poopy log slowly mashing into my eye. ewwww.
phee Posted April 30, 2007 Author Posted April 30, 2007 wow, that's just not an attractive image i just got. A corny, poopy log slowly mashing into my eye. ewwww. You mean she actually did it???? wow
kellygrrrrrl Posted April 30, 2007 Posted April 30, 2007 oooohhhh I found this new powdery stuff called "Latte Creations"......for coffee.. Moch. 1 table spoon of said powder, add one packet of Splenda, and splash with lots of half n half....and MMMMMMMMM WOW!! Godd stuff! I had to do a chemistry project to fnid the perfect combo of powder, creamer, and splenda, and there it is!! perfecto!!! Enjoy!
phee Posted April 30, 2007 Author Posted April 30, 2007 ooohhhh......I want a tooth necklace. Is that like a pearl necklace?
kellygrrrrrl Posted April 30, 2007 Posted April 30, 2007 yeah.....except instead of pearls, it woudl be teeth!! MUCH more classy!
kellygrrrrrl Posted April 30, 2007 Posted April 30, 2007 I hate to be the one to tell you Phee, those ain't eggs...... :erm They are actually raisins.
phee Posted April 30, 2007 Author Posted April 30, 2007 I hate to be the one to tell you Phee, those ain't eggs...... :erm They are actually raisins. Then why did they chase around that giant mouse after they hatched saying "mama? mama?"
kellygrrrrrl Posted April 30, 2007 Posted April 30, 2007 Its a miracle!!! You've just witnessed an act of God Phee..... Are your hands bleeding?
Recommended Posts