Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted
latte.jpg
Posted
calvin%20klein.jpg
Posted

calvin%20klein.jpg

I didn't even get paid for that ad... Bastards

Posted

Poor odims

Posted

i said...

latte.jpg
Posted

Posted

CHINO%20PANTS-b.jpg

fixed your post for you

Posted

hmmm... I wonder what a Peanut butter & dingleberry jelly sammich would taste like....

I wonder if it is crunchy?

All the unanswerable mysteries of life.....

*shoots hummus through nostrils*

Posted

damnit phee where's my valium, i mean, my latte?!

Posted

*shoots hummus through nostrils*

Owch.....I have a hard enough time with the water exiting the nostrils....

:laugh:

Posted

I think everyone should call Ulta's corporate offices and tell them that all the management there is incompetent and mean. Then, we can throw lighted bags of shit through the windows, per Jeff's suggestion.

Posted

I think everyone should call Ulta's corporate offices and tell them that all the management there is incompetent and mean. Then, we can throw lighted bags of shit through the windows, per Jeff's suggestion.

teabag?

Posted

No. Just flaming shitbags.

Posted

Here I beeeeee

Posted

Hi there

Did you know that people like you read this thread?

Posted

Phee, Your new Siggie made me realize that I've never seen Day, or Land of the dead, are they as good as Night and Dawn?

Posted

Phee, Your new Siggie made me realize that I've never seen Day, or Land of the dead, are they as good as Night and Dawn?

Not quiet but close... :wink

Posted

Hi there

Did you know that people like you read this thread?

Don't be silly, people don't like me.

Posted

Don't be silly, people don't like me.

What.... you don't consider 15 year old girls people?

Posted

Girls... People... now you are being silly!

Brenda please don't hurt me

*cowers in corner*

Posted

I need cophee bad

Posted

Any cophee sounds good right now

Posted

I've never had "any" cophee befor, what's it like?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.