phee Posted April 7, 2007 Author Posted April 7, 2007 You're amazing! That's what my business cards say....
odims_sphere Posted April 7, 2007 Posted April 7, 2007 Hey Phee! If only you could see what I've seen through your eyes.
Brenda Starrr Posted April 8, 2007 Posted April 8, 2007 I was trying to weasel out of City Club tonight, but I don't think that I can. Dammit.
phee Posted April 8, 2007 Author Posted April 8, 2007 Hey Phee! If only you could see what I've seen through your eyes. Nexus eh?
odims_sphere Posted April 8, 2007 Posted April 8, 2007 Isn't the Nexus where Kirk and Picard teamed up to fight Malcolm McDowell?
Brenda Starrr Posted April 8, 2007 Posted April 8, 2007 I am SO hungry. And we meet Jeff's family today. Pray for me. It's not Jeff's family that worries me. It's what might come out of my kids' mouths....
BrassFusion Posted April 8, 2007 Posted April 8, 2007 Fun sized starburst are not fun at all. When only two come wrapped together, BOTH flavors could suck- the odds are too great that you won't even get a red or a pink. I mean, I just now did, but that's only cuz I'm lucky.
phee Posted April 9, 2007 Author Posted April 9, 2007 Oooohhhh.... I would die... for peanut butter.....
odims_sphere Posted April 9, 2007 Posted April 9, 2007 Would you settle for toe jam? we could get two things done at once!
phee Posted April 9, 2007 Author Posted April 9, 2007 I would rather have a frog in my throut than a porcupine stuck to my face
Brenda Starrr Posted April 9, 2007 Posted April 9, 2007 Brenda!! Please paint my toes! You must think that I'm Michelangelo.
Brenda Starrr Posted April 10, 2007 Posted April 10, 2007 I figured you to be a Leonardo Da Vinci. Thank God you didn't say Leonardo DiCaprio. He has no talent.
CatsEyeOfTheWiccan Posted April 10, 2007 Posted April 10, 2007 G'marow to you all..my family.. -CatsEye
odims_sphere Posted April 11, 2007 Posted April 11, 2007 It's morning again, could someone please hand me the cyanide.
odims_sphere Posted April 12, 2007 Posted April 12, 2007 do you want some coffee? do I? yes have some. yes have some.
Recommended Posts