Brenda Starrr Posted March 19, 2007 Posted March 19, 2007 Honey, if you REALLY want to hate, come to the Ulta in Brighton. The phoniest bitches EVER. I hate that job. But, it IS a job.... Doesn't change the fact that I effen HATE that store.
c0pper Posted March 19, 2007 Posted March 19, 2007 Honey, if you REALLY want to hate, come to the Ulta in Brighton. The phoniest bitches EVER. I hate that job. But, it IS a job.... Doesn't change the fact that I effen HATE that store. Ulta? Where do you work?
Brenda Starrr Posted March 19, 2007 Posted March 19, 2007 Ulta? Where do you work? Ulta is like Sephora, but caters to ALL income levels. I came from a store in Baltimore where the people were fun and we kept busy. I was told I'd be doing makeup, just like I did in B-more. Instead, they have me standing at the cash wrap, RINGING. All I do is stand and wait. I'm a makeup artist, for shit's sake. Not a fucking ringer....... The store is in Brighton. I apparently am far too advanced for them and need to dumb myself down, as they don't "get" me at all.
c0pper Posted March 19, 2007 Posted March 19, 2007 Ulta is like Sephora, but caters to ALL income levels. I came from a store in Baltimore where the people were fun and we kept busy. I was told I'd be doing makeup, just like I did in B-more. Instead, they have me standing at the cash wrap, RINGING. All I do is stand and wait. I'm a makeup artist, for shit's sake. Not a fucking ringer....... The store is in Brighton. I apparently am far too advanced for them and need to dumb myself down, as they don't "get" me at all. Want me to go there and vomit on the current make-up chick? I'll eat spam and blue cheese just before!
Brenda Starrr Posted March 19, 2007 Posted March 19, 2007 That might work, as I don't think that they grasp the fact that I'm a former Dior and MAC Artist. Asshats.....
BrassFusion Posted March 19, 2007 Posted March 19, 2007 That might work, as I don't think that they grasp the fact that I'm a former Dior and MAC Artist. Asshats..... It should be pretty obvious you have skills, unless they think you hire someone to do YOUR makeup every day before you go in to work. DUUUUUUUUUUUH.
CatsEyeOfTheWiccan Posted March 19, 2007 Posted March 19, 2007 I've been back here for about 2 weeks in michigan (after 8 years away)...and I still haven't met anyone worthy here in bloomfield. I have almost gotten into 2 fights at kroger because of all these prissy f*c$ing b^t%hes wanting to run me over with shopping carts...they don't expect people not to oblige them... *sigh* I hate bloomfield HATE HATE HATE It's like a wannabe rodeo drive mixed with nursing home/retirement village HATE!!!! Im 28 btw.... HATE! Well we are neighboors we should hangout more..I am in West Bloomfield, MI -CatsEye
Brenda Starrr Posted March 19, 2007 Posted March 19, 2007 It should be pretty obvious you have skills, unless they think you hire someone to do YOUR makeup every day before you go in to work. DUUUUUUUUUUUH. LOL They have NO idea just how good I am. They haven't seen how scary I am in the morning! I'm a fucking GENIUS.
Brenda Starrr Posted March 19, 2007 Posted March 19, 2007 I'd let you do my eyeliner and day! I make you purrrrrrrrrrrrty.
odims_sphere Posted March 19, 2007 Posted March 19, 2007 Not that I need much help. I'm naturally beautiful.
c0pper Posted March 19, 2007 Posted March 19, 2007 Well we are neighboors we should hangout more..I am in West Bloomfield, MI-CatsEye Oh god yes! Is there a good coffee shop around here?
phee Posted March 19, 2007 Author Posted March 19, 2007 I am eating combos wishing I could curl up with my wife in bed
Brenda Starrr Posted March 19, 2007 Posted March 19, 2007 I guess I should go blowdry my hair so I don't scare the garage door guy too badly when he arrives.
phee Posted March 19, 2007 Author Posted March 19, 2007 I guess I should go blowdry my hair so I don't scare the garage door guy too badly when he arrives. You making porn again? I thought you left that life in Baltimore....
odims_sphere Posted March 19, 2007 Posted March 19, 2007 She's just producing and directing now, no more staring.
c0pper Posted March 19, 2007 Posted March 19, 2007 So like, uh....yeeeeaaahhh.... I still hate people... BUT I do have the start of a my space thingie...yay for me! :peanutbutterjellytime
Msterbeau Posted March 20, 2007 Posted March 20, 2007 So like, uh....yeeeeaaahhh.... I still hate people... BUT I do have the start of a my space thingie...yay for me! :peanutbutterjellytime Where is it???? BTW... Not only is Brenda talented.... so is her daughter. She did a superb job on my two daughters the other day.
c0pper Posted March 20, 2007 Posted March 20, 2007 Where is it????BTW... Not only is Brenda talented.... so is her daughter. She did a superb job on my two daughters the other day. http://www.myspace.com/copperrein AND omg...that camera kicks soooo much ass!!! I LOVE RAW!!! RAW is the greatest thing ever. My prints LOOK like film....soooooo cool
Msterbeau Posted March 20, 2007 Posted March 20, 2007 http://www.myspace.com/copperrein AND omg...that camera kicks soooo much ass!!! I LOVE RAW!!! RAW is the greatest thing ever. My prints LOOK like film....soooooo cool The greatest thing about RAW is that you have so much post picture taking flexibility over JPEG. What are you using to view/edit them?
c0pper Posted March 20, 2007 Posted March 20, 2007 The greatest thing about RAW is that you have so much post picture taking flexibility over JPEG. What are you using to view/edit them? CS2 Adobe bridge
CatsEyeOfTheWiccan Posted March 20, 2007 Posted March 20, 2007 Oh god yes! Is there a good coffee shop around here? Two, one at OCC Orchard Ridge.. called the Studio Cafe and Java Hut in Burmingham that is open 24hours with Free Wi-Fi connection at both places and only studio cafe closes at 10pm or 10:30pm. PM - Me an offline message.. so you can leave your phone # and I can call you. -CatsEye
Recommended Posts