Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Its a miracle!!!

You've just witnessed an act of God Phee.....

Are your hands bleeding?

I usually cut myself after a lot of masturbation if that's what you mean

Posted
:unsure::X:sofa:
Posted

:unsure::X:sofa:

So that is you behind my couch watching me masturbate...... huh? this whole time I thought it was the ghost of my uncle

Posted

I though for sure you'd know by now it was me......

I got really excited when you started using the kitchen utensils....esp the cheese grater.

:swoon

Posted

I though for sure you'd know by now it was me......

I got really excited when you started using the kitchen utensils....esp the cheese grater.

:swoon

And here I thought all that squeeking was bats in the house

Posted

No, that was me again.....when I accidentally stubbed my boob on a loose nail on the back of the couch.

Posted

No, that was me again.....when I accidentally stubbed my boob on a loose nail on the back of the couch.

My securety system seems to be working

Posted
2006-06-20.gif
Posted

Great Phee, Now I have to scroll over to hit the reply button. You are SO on notice!

Posted

I noticed what?

Posted

You noticed that I have smited you

Posted

I am raising your warning level to Alpha Omega starlight crimson applepie

Posted (edited)

I block with the green dragon flaming sword which has a +1 attack against any applepie

Edited by odims_sphere
Posted

I block with the green dragon flaming sword which has a +1 attack against any applepie

Well I warned you.... you have forced me to use stronger measures....

ptseigfried01_image001.jpg

Posted

Yesterday, there was this bald man in a red Ford truck that looked EXACTLY like Marc. Except he was WAY more manly than Marc.

Posted

Yesterday, there was this bald man in a red Ford truck that looked EXACTLY like Marc. Except he was WAY more manly than Marc.

*snirk*

sorry Marc.....

:evil:

Posted

I ran once.... it was great

Posted

*snirk*

sorry Marc.....

:evil:

You shouldn't apologize. It's not YOUR fault that Marc's not a man.

:fear

Posted

Someone come kill the mouse in my house. Not my dog ... the REAL mouse.

Posted

I'd get it for you if I could hun. If it's actually a mouse and not a rat!

Posted (edited)

oops

Edited by kellygrrrrrl
Posted

Mmmm...rat-kabobs

Posted

It's about time that this world goes up in flames

Posted

It's about time that this world goes up in flames

"oontz...oontz...oontz...oontz"

Posted

is "oontz" suppose to be a bass beat?

Just wondering!

:happy:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.