phee Posted May 23, 2007 Author Posted May 23, 2007 You can check your anatomy all you want, and even though there may be normal variation, when it comes right down to it, this far inside the head it all looks the same. No, no, no, don't tug on that. You never know what it might be attached to. You are the weakest individual I ever know
phee Posted May 23, 2007 Author Posted May 23, 2007 Lithium is no longer available on credit. Warning.... there are monkey boys in the facility
phee Posted May 23, 2007 Author Posted May 23, 2007 Ment in fun: Can't argue with that.... I guess....
Rayne Posted May 23, 2007 Posted May 23, 2007 Can't argue with that.... I guess.... I ... uh ... well ... um ... dammit. I got nothing. At least I tried.
phee Posted May 23, 2007 Author Posted May 23, 2007 If I ever become a newscaster on TV I am changing my name to thick ranch dressing
creatureofthenyte Posted May 24, 2007 Posted May 24, 2007 What does it all meeeeeeeeeeean ????? I don't understaaaaand.....
odims_sphere Posted May 24, 2007 Posted May 24, 2007 What does it all meeeeeeeeeeean ????? I don't understaaaaand.....
odims_sphere Posted May 29, 2007 Posted May 29, 2007 (edited) Him - "Is it time for me to bite my wife now?" Me - "There's never a time when it's not time" Edited May 29, 2007 by odims_sphere
Rayne Posted May 29, 2007 Posted May 29, 2007 Him - "Is it time for me to bite my wife now?" Me - "TH here's never a time when it's not time" .... I disagree.
odims_sphere Posted May 29, 2007 Posted May 29, 2007 .... I disagree. You disagree with what? It's just a fact. One can neither agree or disagree. It's like trying to disagree with a sunrise. The sun will rise and it is always time to bite ones wife.
Rayne Posted May 29, 2007 Posted May 29, 2007 You disagree with what? It's just a fact. One can neither agree or disagree. It's like trying to disagree with a sunrise. The sun will rise and it is always time to bite ones wife. ... But ... well ... I ... um ... no it's not!
odims_sphere Posted May 29, 2007 Posted May 29, 2007 ... But ... well ... I ... um ... no it's not! Excellent point, I had not thought about it that way. It's still time.
creatureofthenyte Posted May 29, 2007 Posted May 29, 2007 only if you had to work all three days like I just did
BrassFusion Posted May 31, 2007 Posted May 31, 2007 waaaaaah i don't wanna work they spoiled me with four days off i'm not ready to go back waaaaaaah
phee Posted May 31, 2007 Author Posted May 31, 2007 4 days eh? I only got 3 so now who is more pathetic?
creatureofthenyte Posted June 1, 2007 Posted June 1, 2007 with the way the market is going out there, just be thankful you have a job to go back to.
BrassFusion Posted June 1, 2007 Posted June 1, 2007 oh no, i totally am. i worked tooth and nail and milked my connections to get it in the FIRST place, then when they booted me cuz the season was over i crawled back on my hands and knees licking every boot i passed till they put me in the system permanently. at minimum wage. and of course now i get 20 hrs/week tops, this week i was scheduled 8... i'm severely underemployed, but when i get 4 damn days off in a row it just puts me back in lazy mode =)
creatureofthenyte Posted June 1, 2007 Posted June 1, 2007 Ive been workin 6 days a week lately, the 6th being all overtime. So I justifiably work 12hrs on my 6th work day. Not bad makin $297 for one day.
Recommended Posts