Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

No uh oh... possibilities and excitement is good.

UH OH!!!

Posted

UH OH!!!

:p

Posted

I was excited by possibilities once. It was great.

Posted
Posted

zizzle zazzle zuzz

Posted

i think i'm gonna change my name to Medusa...

:evil:

Posted

is it possible to get flavored cophee here?

Posted

is it possible to get flavored cophee here?

Yesh.

Posted

is it possible to get flavored cophee here?

only afterbirth flavored

Posted

only afterbirth flavored

Um.. yeah... no thanks. :yucky:

Posted

The taste isn't bad, just mix it with Lizard blood.

Posted

another random post:

rock-vine-fencepost.jpg

That would be the four zillionth one here. You'll notice that's slightly above your post count. Counting is for suckers.

Posted

CampsitePosts-m.jpg

heres some more. It looks like their breeding grounds.

Posted

I posted randomly once... it was great

Posted

Doodle doodle dee, wubba wubba wubba

Posted

good morurning all my cophee house patrons!

Posted

I need some cophee. Really bad. But I don't want to go make it.

Someone make me some cophee please.

Posted

I need some cophee. Really bad. But I don't want to go make it.

Someone make me some cophee please.

What's in it for me if i do?

Posted

9 times out of 10 the probability of someone getting hurt or killed is good.

Posted

9 times out of 10 the probability of someone getting hurt or killed is good.

Drinking cophee?

Posted

50% of the time it works every time

Posted

What's in it for me if i do?

*hands you a meat cleaver*

You can have this toy.

Posted

50% of the time it works every time

*ahem*

the proper quote is "60% of the time, it works all the time."

I should know, I watch too many damn movies.

Posted

*hands you a meat cleaver*

You can have this toy.

I have one of those. What else you got?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.