Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted
thumbwarrg5.png
Posted

thumbwarrg5.png

ha ha ha ha ha.... i like that one.

Posted

lies ! all lies !

Posted

Strip1-small.jpg

Posted

Lenore!! Lenore, My Sweet Lenore!!! Lol I was amused that someone else knew Lenore :cat::happydance

Posted

I like pants

Posted

gimme some caffine.... please!

Posted

Lenore!! Lenore, My Sweet Lenore!!! Lol I was amused that someone else knew Lenore :cat::happydance

Roman Dirge also has a livejournal and a myspace page.... under livejournal, he's Taxidermied. Very cool.... nice guy, too.

Posted

creepin' up on ya like celery... yeah.... I'm stalkin'

Posted

creepin' up on ya like celery... yeah.... I'm stalkin'

LOL....

Posted

I want Chocolate!!!

Posted

I want Chocolate!!!

*Hands you some kite string*

Posted (edited)

*Hands you some kite string*

*looks at kite string then cries* I WANT MY CHOCOLATE... You have a sanwich for brains don't you?!?! I knew it!!!

Hug_Me___by_azuzephre.jpg

Edited by artificialdawn
Posted

I want Chocolate!!!

*hands you some Meiji Black*

meiji_black.jpg

Posted

Thanks.... I won't devour your brains now....

Posted

How Youuu doin ?

Posted

Fine. Hungry but I don't have anything to eat, and even if I did last time I tried I felt sick.

Posted

sounds like your tummy is broken, go have the doctor fix it.

Posted

No way to get to the doctor to have him fix it... I guess I'm stuck.

Posted

No way to get to the doctor to have him fix it... I guess I'm stuck.

*pokes you with a stick* now you're stuck

*hands you a tribble*

Posted

I like cans

Posted

can can.. can you do the can can?

Posted

Cotton Candy!

Posted

I feel like jumping up and down and singing at the top of my lungs....

Wooooooooooooooooooooooo ........... :thumbsup::peanutbutterjellytime::happydance:animier::teehee::bunny::happy:

Posted

I think I'm going to have to use the bathroom very soon.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 152 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.