odims_sphere Posted July 6, 2007 Posted July 6, 2007 we just got an order from a pharmacy going to a patients house. 5 minutes later the pharmacy called back, here's what he said, "you can cancel that last order, the patient just died." I don't know why but that was one of the funniest phone conversations. Don't misunderstand me, it's not funny that the guy died, the phone call was.
Destroit Posted July 6, 2007 Posted July 6, 2007 we just got an order from a pharmacy going to a patients house. 5 minutes later the pharmacy called back, here's what he said, "you can cancel that last order, the patient just died." I don't know why but that was one of the funniest phone conversations. Don't misunderstand me, it's not funny that the guy died, the phone call was. Omfg, I laughed so hard at this. Then felt bad because the guy died lol. Oh well, still just chillin here at work all like this:
odims_sphere Posted July 6, 2007 Posted July 6, 2007 that even trumped when I got the call to pick up a kidney from the airport and take it to a hospital.
phee Posted July 7, 2007 Author Posted July 7, 2007 Remember that one time???? jeez that was odd... when the thing happened
freydis Posted July 7, 2007 Posted July 7, 2007 Remember that one time???? jeez that was odd... when the thing happened oh, i know! Then when that other thing happened! It was so strange!
sass_in_the_pants Posted July 7, 2007 Posted July 7, 2007 I just finished reading the internet today. The ending isn't very good. It sounds alot like the beginning.
freydis Posted July 7, 2007 Posted July 7, 2007 I just finished reading the internet today.The ending isn't very good. It sounds alot like the beginning. I'm waiting for the movie.
phee Posted July 7, 2007 Author Posted July 7, 2007 I'm waiting for the movie. I think it already came out... see?
violentivy Posted July 7, 2007 Posted July 7, 2007 He might explode trying to comprehend that... what a different movie it would have been if Mary Poppins would have been like George W.
violentivy Posted July 7, 2007 Posted July 7, 2007 I will have to watch that when I have sound!!! Ha, forgot that the C stations don't have sound... Sorry!
CatsEyeOfTheWiccan Posted July 9, 2007 Posted July 9, 2007 how about 2 shots? Comming right up 2 shots of bailes in your coffee. -CatsEye
Jadis Posted July 10, 2007 Posted July 10, 2007 Feel like a long bath and a massage.... give and take.
creatureofthenyte Posted July 10, 2007 Posted July 10, 2007 "Functionless art, is nothing more then tolerated vandalism; We are the vandals". -Type O Negative
phee Posted July 10, 2007 Author Posted July 10, 2007 good morning gothie poos! Still just wanna die?
odims_sphere Posted July 10, 2007 Posted July 10, 2007 Still just wanna die? Nah, my ear is feeling much better.
Recommended Posts