CatsEyeOfTheWiccan Posted June 30, 2007 Posted June 30, 2007 i don't know what i wanna be!!!!! don't know where i wanna be!!!! help me?!!!! What kind help you need. I can be at service maybe I can help ya? -CatsEye
CandyQuackenbush Posted June 30, 2007 Posted June 30, 2007 I got some yummies starbucks and so happy about it. *one happy little girl here*
odims_sphere Posted June 30, 2007 Posted June 30, 2007 dammit! I bought more coffee creamer but forgot to get more coffee. WHY???? WHY????????
diana2di Posted June 30, 2007 Posted June 30, 2007 What kind help you need. I can be at service maybe I can help ya?-CatsEye hey can you get me a good strong irish coffee?
CatsEyeOfTheWiccan Posted June 30, 2007 Posted June 30, 2007 hey can you get me a good strong irish coffee? How strong you want it a whole shot or 1/2 a shot of Balies in it? -CatsEye
CandyQuackenbush Posted July 1, 2007 Posted July 1, 2007 I had pasta today.... all must bow before me *soils self* Damnit, sorry. I was overwhelmed by your status.
phee Posted July 1, 2007 Author Posted July 1, 2007 *soils self* Damnit, sorry. I was overwhelmed by your status. It happens
CandyQuackenbush Posted July 1, 2007 Posted July 1, 2007 You probably should after that crop dusting this morning.
odims_sphere Posted July 1, 2007 Posted July 1, 2007 you missed the worst of it. And what about that bomb you dropped at denny's? I thought kristie was going to die laughing and I'm pretty sure the deaf people in the corner heard it!
CandyQuackenbush Posted July 1, 2007 Posted July 1, 2007 you missed the worst of it. And what about that bomb you dropped at denny's? I thought kristie was going to die laughing and I'm pretty sure the deaf people in the corner heard it! I don't drink....I don't drink.
know_buddy_kares Posted July 1, 2007 Posted July 1, 2007 where oh where has everyone gone? Where, oh where could they be? With their hair cut long and their clothes cut black.. where oh where could they be?
creatureofthenyte Posted July 1, 2007 Posted July 1, 2007 What am I supposed to hide now ? What am I supposed to do ? Did you really think I wouldn't see this through? Tell me I'm a part of history, Tell me I can have it all, I'm still too tired to care & I gotta go....
diana2di Posted July 3, 2007 Posted July 3, 2007 How strong you want it a whole shot or 1/2 a shot of Balies in it?-CatsEye how about 2 shots?
Recommended Posts