odims_sphere Posted July 13, 2007 Posted July 13, 2007 I needed seasoning.... and it's hard to operate silverware with cut tendons if you cut the correct way you miss the tendons... whats with goths today? can't even kill 'em selves right ;o)
freydis Posted July 13, 2007 Posted July 13, 2007 caphine? heh..... i am so not in the mood to deal with customers today.....
phee Posted July 13, 2007 Author Posted July 13, 2007 heh..... i am so not in the mood to deal with customers today..... Doesn't all that pressure just seem to get to you sometimes... all that pressure... and you have been alone... and under so much exhaustion, do ever think about.... you know....
freydis Posted July 13, 2007 Posted July 13, 2007 Doesn't all that pressure just seem to get to you sometimes... all that pressure... and you have been alone... and under so much exhaustion, do ever think about.... you know.... Homicide? nah, not me.....lol
creatureofthenyte Posted July 13, 2007 Posted July 13, 2007 Reaper cut his hair, do you think I should too ?
CatsEyeOfTheWiccan Posted July 13, 2007 Posted July 13, 2007 only white chocolate INSPIRED? Like a kiss of white chocolate? It sounds like to me you need a cheesecake that is drenched in the stuff; especially considering the needing of a white chocolate mocha, too... but what do I know? You sound like poetic commerical. -CatsEye
CatsEyeOfTheWiccan Posted July 13, 2007 Posted July 13, 2007 Reaper cut his hair, do you think I should too ? Nah..keep up our long-hair socity. -CatsEye
know_buddy_kares Posted July 13, 2007 Posted July 13, 2007 Reaper cut his hair, do you think I should too ? well IMO, you're one of the guys that looks good wtih long hair. Though having short hair does have it's advantages....
EvilEve Posted July 13, 2007 Posted July 13, 2007 Reaper cut his hair, do you think I should too ? what if you trim it first, then see how you feel about that.. if you think you can go shorter, then go shorter.
Msterbeau Posted July 14, 2007 Posted July 14, 2007 I have stolen all the cophee and put it in my air conditioner.
Recommended Posts