Jadis Posted June 28, 2007 Posted June 28, 2007 (edited) My advice to everyone... is to bake neked. Brownies, cookies, muffins.... hell... even pancakes taste better when you've prepared them au natural. ((frying foods on the other hand... not such a good idea)) Edited June 28, 2007 by Jadis
kellygrrrrrl Posted June 28, 2007 Posted June 28, 2007 I need therapy...... is there a doctor in the house?
Msterbeau Posted June 28, 2007 Posted June 28, 2007 I need therapy......is there a doctor in the house? No just us. Wanna take your chances?
Jadis Posted June 28, 2007 Posted June 28, 2007 I think it's time for a nap. I need to play hookie sometime soon... and just sleep all day long.
Msterbeau Posted June 28, 2007 Posted June 28, 2007 I think it's time for a nap. I need to play hookie sometime soon... and just sleep all day long. I second the motion. All in favor?
Jadis Posted June 28, 2007 Posted June 28, 2007 I think it's time for a nap. I need to play hookie sometime soon... and just sleep all day long. I second the motion. All in favor? We should all get together and play hookie at the same time!!!
Jadis Posted June 29, 2007 Posted June 29, 2007 I wanna be a lifegaurd You wanna be cool like this.....
Jadis Posted June 29, 2007 Posted June 29, 2007 Mmm.. she looks like the lifeguard that would yell at you for chewing gum in her pool.
diana2di Posted June 29, 2007 Posted June 29, 2007 i don't know what i wanna be!!!!! don't know where i wanna be!!!! help me?!!!!
phee Posted June 29, 2007 Author Posted June 29, 2007 i don't know what i wanna be!!!!! don't know where i wanna be!!!! help me?!!!! You wanna be sedated?
creatureofthenyte Posted June 29, 2007 Posted June 29, 2007 Well, no shit, what do we have here ? a fuckin comedian Private Joker!
Destroit Posted June 29, 2007 Posted June 29, 2007 *le sigh* Still waiting on muh cophee. Wtf does a girl have to do to get some service around here? ....wait.....I think I already know what may be posted after this Ohhhh well go ahead.
phee Posted June 29, 2007 Author Posted June 29, 2007 *le sigh* Still waiting on muh cophee. Wtf does a girl have to do to get some service around here?....wait.....I think I already know what may be posted after this Ohhhh well go ahead. *phee begins to molest Chernobyl's eyelids*
Destroit Posted June 29, 2007 Posted June 29, 2007 *phee begins to molest Chernobyl's eyelids* My....eyelids...question mark? Uhmm boy you've got some weeeird fetishes there, but just as long as you stay away from my ears. BAD things happen when people touch my ears. Catastrophic things.
odims_sphere Posted June 30, 2007 Posted June 30, 2007 My....eyelids...question mark? Uhmm boy you've got some weeeird fetishes there, but just as long as you stay away from my ears. BAD things happen when people touch my ears. Catastrophic things. Dibs on the elbows!
BrassFusion Posted June 30, 2007 Posted June 30, 2007 Claro que si. Mmmm. I make the best coffee. It's a little weak, but if it were stronger I couldn't drink it black. (imma pansy)
Recommended Posts