Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

time for a kit-kat?

I preferred to have multi -colored sherbet. Yum.

Posted

sherbet ... good.

Posted

Need Caphine

Posted (edited)

i just called DBK!!

Dude! That was you?! Stop with the heavy breathing and say you love me allready!!

**Edited to DBK's liking. Not actual words from Torn Asunder**

Edited by deadburgerking
Posted

Boy do I love bacon

Posted

I am Ty erd. Sugar pleaze.

Posted

*gives marc some sugar*

Posted

Muffins? Do we have blueberry muffins?

Posted

blueberry is the best kind.. of course there are blueberry

Posted

Awesome!! Can I have two, please?

Posted

Boy do I love bacon

and little boys

Posted (edited)

Awesome!! Can I have two, please?

I will bake them fresh for you.

Edited by Jadis
Posted

I like hot buns. :-)

Posted

I like small furry animals

Posted

does today seem to being going by way to slow for anyone else??

Posted

Yes. speed it up please. Speed this whole week the fuck up. Until Friday evening. Then I want slo-mo. :-)

Posted

Yes. speed it up please. Speed this whole week the fuck up. Until Friday evening. Then I want slo-mo. :-)

agree

Posted

I think my sister and I need some cophee. We are both running on empty.

I should go find a starbucks or something.

Posted

Gloobie Hoobie Gloobie Hoobie ska ska ska cha cha cha....

Posted

muffins

Posted

We went to my mom's tonight for dinner. She said that since it's my birthday I could have whatever I wanted. I told her I wanted pork chops. She said chicken was on sale. So I was getting chicken.

Then she said 'Do you like corn?'

'Yes, yes I do'

'They didn't have any. You're getting a salad.'

Sigh.

Posted

maybe if you told her you wanted squid, you would have gotten your pork chops instead...

Posted

blueberry muffins rock, but not as much as blueberry pancakes!!

Posted

Today is going to suck... workwise

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.