odims_sphere Posted June 5, 2007 Posted June 5, 2007 bowl of petunias, as it fell, "Oh no, not again."
odims_sphere Posted June 5, 2007 Posted June 5, 2007 Shampoo is better, I clean the hair! Conditioner is better I make the hair silky and smooth! What are you looking at swan?!!!
creatureofthenyte Posted June 20, 2007 Posted June 20, 2007 this post will self-destruct in 5 seconds....
phee Posted June 20, 2007 Author Posted June 20, 2007 this post will self-destruct in 5 seconds.... boom
phee Posted June 20, 2007 Author Posted June 20, 2007 Laugh while you can monkey boy! You are the weakest individual I ever know!!!
odims_sphere Posted June 20, 2007 Posted June 20, 2007 where are we going? PLANET TEN! when will we get there? REAL SOON!
phee Posted June 20, 2007 Author Posted June 20, 2007 where are we going? PLANET TEN! when will we get there? REAL SOON! It's a Bivwack man they sleep here
Msterbeau Posted June 20, 2007 Posted June 20, 2007 If it relieves boredom, I'd like some ning too please.
phee Posted June 20, 2007 Author Posted June 20, 2007 If it relieves boredom, I'd like some ning too please. We have Pan ning, and Bean ning on special today
phee Posted June 20, 2007 Author Posted June 20, 2007 How's about short ning? Sure... you want some candied goat anus with that?
Recommended Posts