phee Posted June 21, 2007 Author Posted June 21, 2007 It's "cophee." We don't have "coffee" here. Yeah!!!
phee Posted June 21, 2007 Author Posted June 21, 2007 don't hurt me... I'm new here... *runs and hides* DON'T hide in the........ oh well too late *Goes and gets the mop and the paperclips*
odims_sphere Posted June 21, 2007 Posted June 21, 2007 hey Phee, can I have some bacon and a placenta?
Msterbeau Posted June 22, 2007 Posted June 22, 2007 I just bought new pants. Did you make sure they fit this time?
odims_sphere Posted June 22, 2007 Posted June 22, 2007 what does it take to get a little cophee around here?
phee Posted June 22, 2007 Author Posted June 22, 2007 what does it take to get a little cophee around here?
odims_sphere Posted June 22, 2007 Posted June 22, 2007 The future looks full of possibilities and excitement.
phee Posted June 23, 2007 Author Posted June 23, 2007 The future looks full of possibilities and excitement. uh oh
Jadis Posted June 23, 2007 Posted June 23, 2007 uh oh No uh oh... possibilities and excitement is good.
Recommended Posts