Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Anybody have a tubesteak?

YOU do.

is it possible to get flavored cophee here?

Mochapheecachino.

Posted

Mochapheecachino.

Interesting... I'm sure that has a bit of a nutty taste to it, huh?

Posted

Interesting... I'm sure that has a bit of a nutty taste to it, huh?

Sweaty nutty.

Posted

what about Rayne-flavored cophee?

Posted

Only Phee plavors so phar.

Posted

someone should work on that...

Posted

You serve just the regular black cophee? That Phee flavored Mochapheecachino makes me gassy.

Posted (edited)

can I get an Iced coffee in here please +( chop chop)

I need a ride to cc!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad:

Edited by Nerdcore
Posted

Some Chop Chop??? er... yeah

Posted

Some Chop Chop??? er... yeah

*Hands Phee the machete and butcher block*

Posted

Thanks

Posted

yeah... iced cophee ... gooooood.

Posted

I like the way that it works

Posted

*yawns and streaches with extended claws*

Mourning Goths.

Posted

Good more ning.

Posted

I would like some good ning please. Hold the morn.

Posted

I would like some good ning please. Hold the morn.

We have a special on Spawn ning today...

Posted

We have a special on Spawn ning today...

With Salomn or Squid?

Posted

Who wants some seasoning... I have a shaker full of Odims testicular scabs here.... goes great on cream of wheat

Posted

Hey! that was a special treat just for you

Posted

Hey, he wasn't the one that had to shave them off you.

Posted

Shoomapapa shoomapapa biki biki BOOO poggle fish poggle fish Ru Ru Ru

Posted

Shoomapapa shoomapapa biki biki BOOO poggle fish poggle fish Ru Ru Ru

Da doo run run run da do run run...

Posted

and now... for something completely different

Posted

time for a kit-kat?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.