Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Someon say hello...

Posted

have you ever felt like killing someone, really, really badly?

Posted

Yes... anyone in paticular?

Posted

possibly...

Posted

Who?

Posted

I'll punch someone's lights out.

Posted

I'll punch someone's lights out.

There you go... being vague again

Posted

i probably shouldnt say.

Posted

I understand.

Posted

Seriously, who do you want me to mess up? I'm a mean, nasty, tattooed bitch.

Posted

Can you give me some punch

Posted

what about mr punch?

Posted

The only person I've ever wanted to kill is already dead.

Posted

thats gotta be frustrating....

Posted

Who... (either of you)

Posted

its understood.

Posted

I wanna run away myself...

Posted

I wanna run away to Detroit for a weekend in October.

Posted

Granted

Posted

Great. See you in October.

Posted

Shweet...

Posted

I need something strong, this morning. I couldn't sleep well, last night.

Posted

I need to blow this fire engine red hair dry. If it dries like this, it won't be pretty.

Posted

Cool. How come you don't dry it, then?

Posted

I just did. Now I guess I should do something with this face so I don't scare anyone.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 46 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.