Brenda Starrr Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 I need some inspiration. Asthma attacks can be so uninspiring.
Brenda Starrr Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 I can't do it. I find that when I write, I'm either turned on or pissed off.
Brenda Starrr Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 How is it lucky? If I'm writing because I'm turned on, it's because I'm fantasizing about someone I can't have. If I'm pissed off, my poetry sounds more like angry whining.
Paper Hearts Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 it's lucky, i thought, becuase you can create without having to get miserable. I don't think I have a choice in being an artist, it's something that I must do-I can't create in unless I'm miserable.
Brenda Starrr Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 I've created when I was miserable. I'm rarely miserable, though.
Paper Hearts Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 In a way though I'd probably feel more worthless not being miserable because then I wouldn't be able to create.
Brenda Starrr Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 Is this your way of telling me that I'm not allowed to make you smile?
Paper Hearts Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 No. Smiling actually feels good. you make me smile a lot. What I mean is that If i'm in a prolonged state of joy that I feel bad about it. Guilty and ridiculous. Happiness means I haven't been thinking enough and being unthinking is being uncaring.
Brenda Starrr Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 There is nothing wrong with thinking good things, right? If I can make you think of something good, I'm happy.
Paper Hearts Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 I don't see 'good', for the most part. You're an exception.
Brenda Starrr Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 You're so sweet. You really are. Now, when are you booking your trip, dammit???
Paper Hearts Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 Okay. since I don't have to coordinate with Stu, I'll look at the calander, today.
Brenda Starrr Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 Okay. I'm running out to pick up my daughter. She keeps getting harassed by these 4 girls in her program, and I think she's had enough. See you in a bit.
Brenda Starrr Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 I have to leave again in 45 minutes to take her to the doctor's. It just never ends.
JaneDead Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 gaaaa do i have tell you guys to use my room again? but i won't be putting any sheets on the bed for you this time either.
Guest Game of Chance Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 and there are a lot of cute girls in Memphis...in case anyone was wondering
JaneDead Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 My leg just fell asleep <{POST_SNAPBACK}> are brenda and paul laying on it? just kick them a little, they will move.
Recommended Posts