saechalyn Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 Hello all. I'm in an obnoxiously good mood today.
Brenda Starrr Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 *Hugs Angela* I'm not in a good mood yet. I'm too busy recovering from a mild asthma attack. I want some coffee and I also need to put makeup on, because I am a pasty, scary bitch right now.
Paper Hearts Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 I'm quite shitty, this morning. I feel terrible. Yesterday, I was hung-over and felt better than this. At least if I drink, I can sleep.
Brenda Starrr Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 Save your liver. You can lie down with me and take a nap, if you would like.
Homicidalheathen Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 I think the Mexicans have the perfect answer for this: it's called the siesta following a corona or margerita or two...... I'm quite shitty, this morning. I feel terrible. Yesterday, I was hung-over and felt better than this. At least if I drink, I can sleep. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
phee Posted August 9, 2005 Author Posted August 9, 2005 I need some.... oh wait I have my daughter today.... that is all I need
Paper Hearts Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 Seistas are nice, actually the seista is an institution in Spain and throughout central and south America. English Tea time is fairly nice too. speaking of tea...
Brenda Starrr Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 Ugh! Why do asthma attacks take so much out of you? I really can't seem to get in gear.
Paper Hearts Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 I was once in the hospital for asthma, but I think i'm cured now. Haven't had an attack in a long time. Are you ok?
Brenda Starrr Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 I'm just so....wiped out from it. And, to top it all off, I'm home alone. This just sucks. I really wanted to go to the gym today.
Paper Hearts Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 That sucks. I know what that's like. Blood-oxygen level gets low and you just feel terrible.
Brenda Starrr Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 I'm just so tired now. And I hate being alone when it happens. I get really scared.
Paper Hearts Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 Deffinately sucks not being able to breath. I know that I'm tired. Laid in bed for 4 hours last night, trying to sleep, before I actually could. And then I only made it about an hour. I was up for about another hour and a half, after that and then slept for about an hour and a half before it was time for me to get up. But anyway...
Brenda Starrr Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 I slept for 3 hours the night before, yet somehow managed to stay up past midnight last night. It sucks. When I can't sleep, I want to just lie there and talk all night. At least I'm doing something.
Paper Hearts Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 Why does it not surprise me that you like to talk all night?
Brenda Starrr Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 lmao! I don't know. Is that such a bad thing?
Paper Hearts Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 no. I actually considered making a curry at 2:45am last night. That would have been crazy. But you have to do something because it's torture.
Brenda Starrr Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 I know. I can't just lay there. I HAVE to be doing something. If I can't sleep, I could be doing other things. Like talking.
Brenda Starrr Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 I can't just lie there and think if I'm alone. I'll be alone in my bed from 8/20-8/28. I can think then, I guess.
Paper Hearts Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 Thinking is good and bad. Buddhists believe that we are born knowing everything and slowly, as we learn the ways of humanity, become more and more ignorant, until finally we remember nothing but our own stupidity.
Brenda Starrr Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 I didn't know that. Shit....what the Hell am I going to do with myself for the weekend that I'm totally alone? Wayne will be in Dallas and the kids will be with the sperm donor. I might lose my fucking mind.
Brenda Starrr Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 Are you trying to tell me that it's time to write some more poetry?
Recommended Posts