Paper Hearts Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 that's $218 to Baltimore/Washington. I'm comparing prices, right now.
Paper Hearts Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 Not too bad, no. In fact, it's $218 on any of the dates you gave me. Be kind of cool to fly on September 11th, I was thinking...
Paper Hearts Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 I know. I saw the dates you gave me. It'll depend on a few things, but the ball bearings of inspection have now been thoroughly lubricated.
Brenda Starrr Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 Stop. You're turning me on. You don't really want that, do you?
Paper Hearts Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 So yeah..I was lubricating some door hinges the other day when all of the sudden I dropped the lubricant and had to search for the bottle of lube for hours...
Paper Hearts Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 **is lubing everything in reach and licking the air, madly, while naked**
Brenda Starrr Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 If I faint, will you give me mouth-to-mouth. I just ate a mint.
Paper Hearts Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 Yes, in fact I will, that'll get us by on a technicality.
Brenda Starrr Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 Perfect! Now, I have to go get ice cream. I will see you tomorrow!! *kiss*
Paper Hearts Posted August 10, 2005 Posted August 10, 2005 I hadn't noticed, but thank you. And good day to you as well!
Recommended Posts