Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi, my name is Megan.  How are you?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm not doing so great. Care to cheer me up?

Posted

feeling all tired and bored...need a remedy fast! But I have to go to work...and would have to come by after hours to pick up my cure :devil

Posted
Lol, does that mean you're going to call me later?
Posted

Later than what?

Posted

what are you stroking at midnight??

Posted (edited)

I'M GOING TO HAVE A STROKE AT MIDNIGHT!!!! (could someone clean up my drool and sptital please after this happens... thanks)

Edited by phee
Posted

I'll film you fishing out and splice it to the end of a Breakin' 2 video, with the Humpty Dance layered over-top.

Posted

yessssss the humpty dance is your chance to do the hump

oh do me baby... do the humpty hump watch me do the humpty hump

Posted

Thanks Paul!!! Now I am looking forward to my stroke!

Posted

and I am looking forward to the humpty hump!

Posted

Damn, that sounds REAL fresh....

Humpty had killer moves.

I'd like to see that.

Posted

All hale "Digital Underground"!!!

Posted

well i only really like the humpty dance. it is really the only one i think i know by them.

i have always loved that song.

crazy whack funky is one of my favorite lines of all time.

bet that doesn't surprise you though.

Posted

I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom?

Posted

I washed my hands in one...

Posted

well all the other lines are ok too but crazy whack funky is the absolute best.

Posted

TuPac!

Posted

My nose is big like a pickle?

Posted

i don't know paul, is it big as a pickle?

Posted

here we are again...

Posted

No, I remember it as being "like".

Yo, fat girl-look at me, I'm skinny...

Posted

Rump Bakin Booty SHaken

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.