Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

I am still serious

Posted

Is it painfull? Are you starting to get all pissed off? How does it Pheel?

Posted

It feels serious

Posted

Well. Then this 'really' is serious, isn't it?

Posted

yes

Posted

What do you propose we do about this?

Posted

*Phee seriously thinks*

Posted

I propose we take this very seriously.

Posted

*phee takes it seriously*

Posted

Seriously?

Posted

Well, I just hope that everyone else takes this as seriously as you and I...

Posted

*Phee continues to take it seriously*

Posted

Apparently, nobody else can handle the weight of this situation but you and I because nobody else will come in here.

Posted

Yes I have noticed... that is serious isn't it?

Posted

It is. Maybe I should PM Troy. He takes this kind of thing very seriously.

Posted

*Seriously considers*

Posted

As a moderator, you should seriously do something.

Posted

*Phee Seriouly does*

Posted

I know you are serious.... so am I

Posted

It just seriously sucks that we had to handle all this on our own...

Posted

*Phee seriously sucks....um yeah*

Posted

i seriously have to leave now. later.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.