Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Wow... serious quotage!

Posted

Thats right...I've been put on this earth to help mere mortals with thier random serious quotage.

Posted

Seriously?

Posted

Today is seriously stressing me out.

Posted

Today is seriously stressing me out.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

its doing that to me too.

However. its all my own fault.

Posted

Ok I am all for the environment and going natural ect but.......I love modern medicine and technology.

And new skin is awewsome.

Posted

I need a serious vacation.

Posted

Just wanted to share that....and my stress level is low.......any of you jelous? :cool

Posted

ANybody want doe juice?

Posted

Dude, go take a serious vacation then. You will feel better. At least go to Canada...its...kinda like a vacation

Posted

I wanna rock...

Posted

You ought to suggest that as a new slogan, to their department of tourism and travel.

Posted

I just want to go get a drink. anyone gonna join my sorry ass?

Posted

Friday night and I need a fight

My motorcycle and a switchblade knife

Posted

Handful of grease in my hair feels right

But what I need to make me tight are

(someone better finish that...since its easy as hell now...and I gotta take a shower)

Posted

I showered once..... it was great

Posted

It was serious

Posted

i want you to know that I take this stuff seriously, Phee. And that I am seriously going to do everything in my power to do what i can. it's a very serious task before me and I seriously am going to give it my all. -Because i'm a very serious person.

Posted

*Phee and Paperhearts be serious*

Posted

I want to say something, in all seriousnous-

I'm not sure about being at your show tonight.

Posted

stop being so serious guys. it is so trendy these days.

Posted

Gotcha

Posted

Yeah, I'm sorry. I just don't think I'll make it.

I have to go deliver something to a friend tonight, who's brother is in the hospital.

long story.

Posted

K... I am seeing with Miss Starrr on the 21st so don't sweat it...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)

    • Scary Guy

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.