Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Well...Mrs Starrr has news for you. Ask her.

Posted

I might guess that the trip might be cancelled due to finances...

Posted

The trip, i learned yesterday, has been cancelled, yes. I don't feel I should be at liberty to speak on 'why' it is no longer.

but I'll come out and see your show, then, man. I might be alone...but i'll come out and see you play. i've wanted to for a while, remember?

It's just that I must get some sleeping pills to my firned because he hasn't slept being that his brother has been neer death, for about a week and a half, in a hospital.

It could go on for years.

Posted

Too bad for Brenda...

And I am so sorry about your friend...

I will ask Brenda how she is...

see you on the 21st...

Posted

And I'll bring all my socks with me...

Posted

*bangs head on desk*

Posted

Do you think that I would make a good maker of soup?

Posted

*bangs head on desk even more*

Posted

Whoh.... Brendas banging the desk...

Posted

Let's get back to this soup thing.

Let Brenda have her way with the tables.

Posted

Soup....................................................

Posted

Yeah...so do you mean like 'from a can' style soup?

Posted

Seriuos soup

Posted

I just want you to shut and say to me "Cambell's soup, buddy", if ever I ask you that again.

-You understand what i'm sayin to ya?

Posted

Nope.... not even a little bit...

Posted

so...today is really slow, no?

Posted

On the board yes... or were you refering to my mental capacity?

Posted

I mean in general, this day seems to have it out for me.

It's just long and suckfull. I want home. I've too much going on lately.

Posted

I am having a very stressful fall myself.... today being no exception...

Posted (edited)

Yes. What a shite-ian fall, it is! All sorts of things falling apart at the seems, it's like.

And fall is my favorite. i havne't been able to enjoy it yet, really-

Edited by Paper Hearts
Posted

I agree... I am finding it hard to be positive

Posted

Well, the weird thing is that I've 'not' been as negative as i've been in the past, under seemingly better conditions.

I've felt reasonably well through...everything.

Yet, I still haven't had much chance to enjoy the wheather.

But i'm sorry to hear about your despairing.

Posted

I am so hungery

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)

    • Scary Guy

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.