Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Is it that hard to find double stick tape in B-More?

Posted

Nope. I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Posted

I like tape that sticks twice....

Posted

The simple pleasures in life really do it for you, don't they?

Posted

Why shouldn't they?

Posted

I never said the they shouldn't. I was merely observing.

Posted

You like that don't you?......... watching.

Posted

I like people watching in the most ordinary sense. That IS what you meant, right?

Posted

Well... when I people watch, I like watching people out of the oirdinary, it kind of defeats the puprose watching people in the ordinary sense... tell me what do you get out of doing it your way?

Posted

Lots of ideas on how not to behave. What do YOU get?

Posted

I usually get something like: "Hey Jim.... why is that guy staring at me? Go kick his ass!!!" or "OMG that guy is so weird... why is he looking at me like that" or sometimes "How did you get into my shower or house for that matter? and why are you naked holding onto a stuffed unicorn?"

You know... the usuall.

Posted

Well, let me give you a little piece of advice......

Don't stare so hard. Freak.

Posted

They also complain about the giggling, drooling, and masturbating too... weird huh?

Posted

Oh uh, yeah. Bizarre.

:nut

Posted

Yeah

Posted

Who wants to do my laundry for me? There is no monetary payment involved. However, you will have my sincere gratitude.

Any takers?

Posted

Sure! you shipe it up to MI... and I will return it clean!!!

Posted

You're not going to like, LICK my laundry clean...........ARE you?

Posted

Um.... why does that turn you on?

Posted

I don't know. No one has ever licked my laundry before.

Posted

my kids were licking me today. my jeans and shirt and arm. i think that kind of counts as someone licking my laundry.

Posted

Anybody want Cophee?

Posted

i do although i don't need anymore today. i mean i need it but i don't want it.

Posted

How bout hot chocolate?

Posted

I need it, but I would like to maybe get some sleep tonight.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.