Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

All I have is crackers

Posted

Who are you calling cracker!?

Posted

You!!! you trailor trash Howell mayor lovin, vegitarian..... you know "vegitarian" just doesn't sound right in that rant....

Posted

Right.

Maybe you should remove it and insert "rifle-barer", instead.

Posted

hmmm good though

Posted (edited)

So let's just be friends. what do you think of that idea?

Edited by Paper Hearts
Posted

Friends with whom?

Posted

Anyone who wants to. Also, why don't we invent a thread where people can just be 'serious'?

Posted

Do you want to have the honors? or shall I?

Posted

I think it's seriously one of the best ideas i've ever heard. Go ahead.

Posted

Done

Posted

I think we are REALLY REALLY bored

Posted

I think I need a hug and a stiff drink.

Posted

I'm just so......frustrated.

Posted

Yeah...there's...a lot of that going around lately. How come I am so happy now and everyone else is so messed up?

Posted

I'm just so......frustrated.

With good reason

Posted

I want to come back to Detroit SO badly.

Posted

It would be nice...

Posted

Well, If you can make it by next June, there still might be a bit of it left...

Posted

I think we should move to Ferndale.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)

    • Scary Guy

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.