Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

posse... I have not heard that term in a while...

Posted

scroll up ^ you will see it a lot up there. posse up! my posse's on dgn...

Posted

What does it mean to be in a posse

Posted

in a "posse" in general or in MY posse?

Posted

Your posse

Posted

well, if you are in MY posse that means you like all things super fly and dynomiiiiite.

you will also have a special ring on my cell phone, that is if i have your number. as far as people on here i only have a few numbers. but that is ok. i don't need to have your digits for you to be special.

i think those are the only requirements.

if you like all things super fly and dynomiiiiite, then you are in fact my homeskillet.

Posted

Do I cook eggs for you?

Posted

that is funny you should ask that. because since 8 am i have wanted eggs. 2 eggs, sunny side up. 2 pieces of toast. and i have yet to make them.

Posted

I like to be a skillet... I have always felt a spiritual connection to kitchen tools...

Posted

I like to be a skillet... I have always felt a spiritual connection to kitchen tools...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

not just any skillet phee. a homeskillet.

Posted

I fry homes

Posted

well it would be better if you fried potent taters.

Posted

then I would be a potent tater skillit

Posted

no you would not. you are not the potent tater, i am.

that would only mean you cook up some potent taters in your homeskillet. not that you are one.

Posted

Why do you think that I am an animal hater?

Posted

i would never think of you as a hater of anything

Posted

well i would hope she would understand how much we love phee. it is hard NOT tolove phee. but it is of course in a non-threatening way to her.  :grin

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yup.

Posted

So why do you think that Brenda likes Polarbears so much?

Posted

cuz she can call them george?

Posted

AHA!!!

Posted

I'm always serious. I just make it look like I'm joking so as not to offend.

Posted

Greetings all in the cophee house

Posted

Hi yourself!

Posted

The great hero Ajax is here to supply all with random quotes in the wonderful cophee house

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)

    • Scary Guy

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.